need some help

NYdreamer

Civilian
Hey Guys I am new here and I need some help with starting my english essay so I wanted to ask if anybody knows of an episode of any of the csi's that relates to Flannery O'Connor's essay 'a Good Man is Hard to Find' It is about an guy who escapes prison and then kills this family who had gotten into a car accident and were stranded on the side of the road. We have to relate the essay to something we have seen.

Not sure if this is the right place for this but try 'body count' season 1 Miami.

Guy escapes from prison - killes strangers

I don't see anything wrong with leaving this open since it's not just a 'which episode is this' question. ;) Also, the topic is a bit more visible for people coming into the forum, and it gives a place to discuss the subject at hand. :)

Maybe a bit more information about the situation in the poem would help.

yeah I wasn't sure where to post this I will try the Miami episode. I don't really watch Miami, I only watch LV and NY. The story is bascially about degrating society and how people can be good for awhile and then turn and be evil. I don't know if that makes any sense but I guess that is the meaning of it.

Could you perhaps send a link to the writing? That could help.

I don't know NY very well, I know bits of LV.

Was the episode I suggested any use? If not, I'll keep an eye out when I'm watching re-runs. ;)

Thinking about two random examples that might work, but they might not fit the theme very well. Anyway, here goes:

CSI 4.10 "Coming of Rage"--where the crazy girl takes part in killing the other kid with a hammer for fun. She seems like a victim at first but is later revealed to be a total nutjob, and she basically tells Sara (I think?) that she'll get off for looking innocent in court and exploiting the fact that she doesn't have parents.

CSI: Miami 4.04 "48 Hours to Life"--an innocent kid gets put in jail, but before they can clear him, he is raped by his cellmate and kills him, then lies about what happened out of shame. He didn't really turn evil, but the 'society' in jail changed him, I guess.

Not sure if those will help, but they're the only ones I could think of. You could scroll through the episode guides linked at the top of the forum--most of the later episodes have reviews you can click to remind yourself what happened and whatnot.

I went out and rented 'body count' (CSI:Miami) I haven't watched it yet but telling from the description I think it will work if not I will try the others suggested. I was thinking maybe Manhattan Manhunt CSI:Ny and Miami crossover might work too. Thank you all for everything so far.

I just finished watchin 'body count' it was really good the best part is it is perfect for my essay. Thanks so much.

Back