Need info on a song near the end of a season 5 or 4 episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey can I be anymore vague?!? lol Anyways, I have more details about said song. "CSI weekends" here has been showing episodes from 2004. Which is the 5th season correct? I saw the episode about a month ago, so I'm assuming it could/would be season 5 or perhaps 4.

Anydooty, I can't remember what the episode was about but I remember these details:

1: It is near the end of the episode
2: It focuses on Nick while he is either investigating
something or tiding up afterwards.
3: It is a female singing the words, "I need your love,
cause nothing else matters anymore." She repeats
it several times.

I've googled the lyrics and haven't come up with anything. Since I don't know the episode name I can't search any sites that have song name info on them. I'll try again though and see if anything clicks. The episode title would be enough if one can't find the artist name.

Thanks a mill!

Re: Need info on a song near the end of a season 5 or 4 epis

greyson said:
Hey can I be anymore vague?!? lol Anyways, I have more details about said song. "CSI weekends" here has been showing episodes from 2004. Which is the 5th season correct? I saw the episode about a month ago, so I'm assuming it could/would be season 5 or perhaps 4.

Anydooty, I can't remember what the episode was about but I remember these details:

1: It is near the end of the episode
2: It focuses on Nick while he is either investigating
something or tiding up afterwards.
3: It is a female singing the words, "I need your love,
cause nothing else matters anymore." She repeats
it several times.

I've googled the lyrics and haven't come up with anything. Since I don't know the episode name I can't search any sites that have song name info on them. I'll try again though and see if anything clicks. The episode title would be enough if one can't find the artist name.

Thanks a mill!

That sounds like it could be the Bedroom Rockers' "Nothing Else Matters" but I believe that was in a CSI: Miami episode and not Las Vegas.

ETA: Shanshu has a clip of the song on his web page.

Re: Need info on a song near the end of a season 5 or 4 epis

Thanks M4 and Bolero. I do indeed, after more research, believe it is the Bedroom Rockers song. I found another post about it here:

TV.com forums

Strange, as how I can swear I also heard it on a CSI episode too. Maybe I watched a weekend edition of Miami on CBS and got confused. Though, I do see Nick's face when I hear the clip on Shanshu's site. Anydooty, I can't find a clip of the song where she says those lyrics. But I do believe this is the song.

I'll post back if it isn't.
Thanks again for the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back