NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, waves :)

I've just had the undeniable pleasure over the last month or two of watching all the episodes from season 1 through 3. Season 4 is currently on tv so I'm getting that weekly.

Kate or Ziva......Hmm, I'd have to say Ziva, she's a little more playful and the Ziva/ Tony banter is rather amusing.

Supporting cast member....I like Jimmy Palmer, he's got that wonderfully cute geeky thing going on...

Favourite ship just has to be Gibbs/ Tony..I could really get onboard that one.

Episode wise......Doppelganger is a good one, but I couldn't really chose any one to rate far above the others, they're just consistently good.

As for the Tony/Jeanne thing.....I'm not really into it enough to have an opinion on what Gibbs would make of it. In my slashy universe Tony should be with Gibbs and no-one else... :lol:

I try not to double post but if I can't edit my previous post than what should I do.

If I could edit it I would but if you look there's a three day difference in the post.

I only have season 1 and 2 on DVD. I need season 3. I s season for out yet because that was the season that Gibbs left for a while, so I didn't watch the first part of the season.

sidlewannabee, according to Amazon.com, season four is to be released on October 23, either by itself or in a boxed set with the first three seasons.

Oh really. Thanks Dynamo1 That is awesome, maybe I can convince my family to but me an early Christmas present. I love NCIS!

SunsetBoulevard said:
07/08/28 02:53 AM
07/08/28 06:30 AM

That looks like the same day to me.

I think you're looking at two different posters.
Calihan posted on Sat 25th, followed by a post on Tuesday 28th (2.53am)
The post on Tuesday 28th at 6.30am was made by jediCSI72 quoting Calihan's earlier post.

Ceindreadh said:
SunsetBoulevard said:
07/08/28 02:53 AM
07/08/28 06:30 AM

That looks like the same day to me.

I think you're looking at two different posters.
Calihan posted on Sat 25th, followed by a post on Tuesday 28th (2.53am)
The post on Tuesday 28th at 6.30am was made by jediCSI72 quoting Calihan's earlier post.
Yes, you're right. I'm sorry, Calihan. I'm taking back what I said.

sidlewannabee said:
Hey I'm sorry, I didn't want to read all the posts so I asked it again. Thanks for reposting it though.

Hey, it's no problem. Happy Birthday Calihan. Hope you have a good one.

Okay, guys, you are nice to post birthday wishes to members, but there's a better place in Miscellaneous where you can do it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back