NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I had to be up at 6 am(central time) to catch them. Normally, I wouldn't have been up until 7, but last month someone on another site mentioned that they would be aired this morning, so I made sure I was up and that my VCR was ready.
    Gaseous Anomoly , yeah the show grows on you. I didn't start watching until the middle of the second season. The first episode I watched was "Witness". It was enough to intrigue me and get me coming back. The episode that sold me and made me a huge fan was "Call of Silence" . To this day, it is still my favorite episode.

2. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

I'd say that's when I started watching it on a regular basis. I had become discontented with JAG and NCIS was starting to shape up. I'm not sure what the first episode was that hooked me though.

I still think Ziva is the best thing to happen to the show though.

3. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I never watched JAG while it was on. I just started getting into it with it being on early in the mornings on USA network. The part about the episode "Witness" that intrigued me was when Gibbs told McGee that if he was going to shoot the guy, he should have done it while he was running. That just really surprised me because it's not the usual response you see in those sort of scenes. You usually get the "Don't do it. It will ruin your life/career." speech. That got me hooked.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

The only episode of JAG I've ever seen is the very last one.

I started watching NCIS in season 2 because of a CSI/CSIM/NCIS crossover fanfic that I fell in love with.

5. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

i started watching NCIS a couple of episodes into the first season b/c I forgot what day it was (yeah scary huh) and thought House was on and then ended up flipping channels because I was in the mood to vege out on the couch

6. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

What fanfic would that be, if you would care to share? I ask because I started watching for the same reason. It is a CSI/CSI:M/NCIS Multi-fandom one that made me decide to tune in and watch NCIS. I had never watched the show, but their interactions in the story had me cracking up, so I decided if the show was as good as the fanfic, it was something I wanted to watch. The first episode I watched was "Witness". The fanfic I read was the first one of the Sylum Clan series, which led to the other stories in the series.

7. Dragonfly

*gasp* Me too! I was already a huge fan of her writing, so I had to read the first Sylum story, which in turn lead me to check out NCIS. It's all Bev's fault! I don't remember what the first episode I saw was, but I instantly fell in love with the show.

8. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

Now that's funny!! :lol: Yes, it is all Bev's fault. She's said if she was given a dime for everyone who said that they started watching one of the shows featured in Sylum because of reading Sylum, she would be a very rich woman.

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

my momma got me into ncis. she started watching it when i was in first year university so when i came home in april two years ago she said 'you have to see this show' (since i was never home on thursdays throughout the school year) and ive been addicted ever since.

i dont remember what the first episode i saw was called, but there was a student in the army that died and they were checking out his dorm room. tony made they nosey neighbour kid stand like a gargoyle at the door, and i almost died laughing! i fell in love with tony and all the cast members instantly. unlike other shows i watch who have their good days and their bad days, ncis is only good. ive never seen an episode i didnt like. i dont know how they do it but im glad they do! :D

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I agree with you there. I don't think I have seen an episode I didn't enjoy. I started late in season 3. The first episode I watched centered around Abby. That episode made me laugh so hard when she was tazering the guy. I thought if the other episodes were as good as that one then I would watch. Haven't stopped since.

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I started watching NCIS from the beginning. I watched JAG so it was a natural to watch the two part episode that introduced NCIS. I probably would have started to watch the show on it's own because I like Mark Harmon. And I agree with everyone else there have been no bad episodes of NCIS. I love the humour in it :)

12. Dragonfly

I love the humour in this show too. It gives it a different dynamic than most crime-type shows.

13. Calihan

Calihan Captain

The humor in this show is wonderful, I kust finished watching all the season 2 episodes on DVD. I've become so addocted to the series I don't know what I'm going to do until season three comes out.

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Can't wait until tomorrow, should be the release of season 3. I hope I laugh as hard as I did the first time on the first episode that started it all for me.

15. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Season three is being relesaed on April 24th not tommorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.