Naruto!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Need4Speed, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I love the anime Naruto!!! i think it is the best!!!! My five favorite characters (one being my most favorite)

1. Orochimaru
    2. Gaara
    3. Akamaru
    4. Pain
    5. Kankuro

so share your fav episodes, characters, and thoughts in general!!!

2. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey , I'm a fan of Naruto too . I began watching it this summer and I saw the entire series and I am waiting eagerly for every new episode that comes on Friday . It is just so cool . My favorite character is Naruto himself , he's funny and strong , I adore him . I liked the brotherly relationship he had with Sasuke (which was one of my fav characters until the moment he left Konoha) and the love he has for Sakura . They are one of my fav pairings .
    I also like Hintata , Kiba , almost everyone .
    My fav episodes ? Hmm... interesting . Let see :
    The first one , is so cool . The one when Sasuke 'dies' in the Land of Waves . When Naruto takes the form of Kyuubi in the Forest of Death .When Naruto saves Tsunade . When he is found by Kakashi after the battle with Sasuke .
    And many other episodes .
    And I like each and every one of Naruto Shippuden episodes . He's so awesome as a grown up . And so is Sakura , and I like the fact she started to fall in love with him .

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I think Jiraya is hillarious!! he's always so preverted with women!! it craks me up :lol: and I can't chose a fav ep...i love them all. although i was so sad when i thought Orochimaru died....but i'm glad he's back :D (US series) i haven't seen many shippuden eps.

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Gold I love Jirayia too and I really hope he aint't gonna die ... I like the relationship he has with Tsunade , it cracks me up every time I see those two together . Shippuden is cool , and the say tomorrow's episode is gonna be pretty good , so I'm looking forward to seeing that . I don't like the bad guys in anime of movies , nut I can't say I hate Orochimaru though ... it was just the fact he made Sasuke leave Konoha and that made me a little mad ... but other than that , I liked him ... in a weird way .

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

OMG a Naruto thread! ^_^ :devil: let the ranting begin :p

I see some of ya watch the shippuuden episodes :D who reads the manga too?

I agree ericloca. i dont want him to die... specially since what Tsunade told herself while looking out the window *swoons*

favorite characters:
    Tsunade, Temari, Tenten, (all Ts? :lol:), Kakashi, Konan, Shikamaru, Neji, Jiraiya, Kurenai and Shizune :D
    er... can't think of anyone else :D

favorite episodes? the Sasuke retrieval arc and Tsunade arc (the Jiraiya and Naruto travel?) and Shippuuden eppies.

anyone saw the Naruto OVAs and movies? theyre great! ^^

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I saw every one of the movies and the OVA's . They're amazing . I can't wait for the fourth movie .And I have read the manga , too .