Name The Episode #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
may i do the next one? please...
i'll go next, just to keep things going..

HORATIO: Life ... Stewart ... is filled ... with disappointment.

Broken :D Although make sure that Pusher is willing to give up the quote before you post the next one. If there is a problem then just ignore me haha. Believe :p

Wyoming said:
Although make sure that Pusher is willing to give up the quote before you post the next one.

Yes, in the future, please confirm that the winner of the last round chooses to give up their turn before posting a new quote.

The only exception to this rule would be if the thread goes inactive for a period of approximately 36 hours, then someone may post a new quote without waiting for the winner of the previous round to give up their turn.

Thanks guys. :)

I also want to remind everyone to make sure that once you've had a turn, not to take too many shots at it again. It will give everyone a chance to participate in the game. Many thanks. :D

And be mindful that this is not a live chat so don't get too fretful if the winner, or the person to confirm the quote doesn't get here right away. If the game is inactive after 36 hours, the game can be continued by the first person to get here. :)

Carry on and have fun everybody! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back