Name that episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading about the episode where someone is stabbed, so to find the weapon some of the CSIers fill the stab wound with plaster and then take a mold of the knife used in the attack. Which episode is that?? I can't for the life of me figure it out but I desperately want to see it!

CSIFan25 said:
I keep reading about the episode where someone is stabbed, so to find the weapon some of the CSIers fill the stab wound with plaster and then take a mold of the knife used in the attack. Which episode is that?? I can't for the life of me figure it out but I desperately want to see it!

The episode you're reffering to is called 35K OBO, from season one. But asking questions isn't the reason for this thread, I understand how you would have gotten confused. At the top of the General CSI forum there's a thread for this type of question.

You know, Oscar Wilde once said, "Ambition is the last refuge of failure." I'm fine. Thanks.

You worded the quote wrong, which is a common mistake, the correct quote is this: 'Hey, Willie. Sammy's not coming up. But I guess we both know that, right?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back