Name that Episode - Shipper Central Style

I had a request for this game and thought I would go ahead and put up a thread. I'm sure most people are familiar with it but here's the rules.

I will start us off with a screencap. Everyone will have a chance to guess which episode/season it is. If it's hard to guess, then the poster of the screencap will need to give everybody a hint. Whoever posts the screencap will determine the winner and then the winner will post the next screencap. To keep the game fair to all shippers, we need to make sure that each of the three shows get equal time. So, we will do them in this order: I will start off with a screencap from NY (I have tons of caps for them), then the winner will post a cap from Vegas and then that winner will post a cap from Miami.

Since this is the shipper threads, let's keep the pictures shippy.

For those of you who are not familiar with all three shows, you can find screencaps for all of them here . Please do not hotlink. Thanks

Have fun and here's the first one from NY:

bst14.jpg

Episode/Season and what they're doing.

Good luck!

Im im total favor of this new thread, but sorry, really don't have a clue what it's from. I'll try to guess...
Season 3, discussing a suspect??!! :confused: :confused:

Ah, classic Danny/Flack episode. ;) The sideburns easily place it in season 1 anyway. :lol:

That would be "Blood, Sweat and Tears"--they're talking to the woman who owned the apartment where they found the body. :)

Okie-dokie. I'm not a big shipper for Vegas, but I loved this particular scene. ;)

cathandwarrick.jpg

Episode and what they're doing. :)

(Cap from Black Glass)

I know this one. It's 'Three Way' season 4, if I'm not wrong in the elevator where Ryan makes fun of the rolling papers in Eric's kit.

Thanks. I'm gonna have to pass on posting the next pic. I don't have any of NY. Only Miami.

Someone else can post.

Just to keep things going, I'll post one.

cons9.jpg

Episode and what they're doing (aside from being adorable ;)).

Back