Name That Episode #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhunter got it! it was weeping willows when greg tells her that you can't shoot .25s from a .22 caliber pistol.

your turn

Since I have absolutely no life I jumped on to this immidiatly.. :cool: Well that and the fact thats its one of my favourite scenes :devil:

Face Lift

ericloca you may only post a quote when you gave the correct answer to the previous quote.
right now we have to wait for Nikky to confirm the last guess and then it will be SaraSidle_girl's turn.
but please stick around and play with us :D

I wish I knew how to get involved with getting the chance to be on that show as a movie extra on CSI. That would be an awsome thing and a dream come true. I love CSI work and I love the show as well. They make it so interesting so you never stop watching it. I would love to play a part in something like that, or just be the person on the side.

I'd love to know why you posted this in the 'Name the Episode' thread?...This thread is for giving and guessing quotes from CSI. But of course you are welcome to join us! :D
And the second question, why did you add a poll?

cheyenne said: I wish I knew how to get involved with getting the chance to be on that show as a movie extra on CSI. That would be an awsome thing and a dream come true. I love CSI work and I love the show as well. They make it so interesting so you never stop watching it. I would love to play a part in something like that, or just be the person on the side.
Being new it tends to be hard to figure out threads, usually in most threads in the first post will explain what it is all about.

*Moving on with game, awaiting the orginial posters question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back