Name That Episode #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! You are absolutely correct cathwillows :) I never though my quote would take so long to be guessed...Anyway, your turn.

CSI_Dani said:
YES! You are absolutely correct cathwillows :) I never though my quote would take so long to be guessed...Anyway, your turn.

well i took some time off that game. if i had seen it, it wouldn't have taken me so long to guess it ;)

ok my next one....hope it's a bit difficult for you to guess it! :p

Catherine: You're serious?

Well, I thought she said that to Nick...But I am not as sure as you seem to be DetectiveCurtis...Anyway, I can't remember the name of the episode and even if I did, I wouldn't guess, to give other people a chance to participate, as I have posted here enough for today...

DetectiveCurtis said: (Don't know I don't know if the mods are reading this forum but it's 3 posts from the same person considered spam? I know in my RP if that happens we get a huge post from Destiny.)
Yep it is, the only time its not is if 24 hrs has pasted and no one else has posted. ;)

NightShiftGuy, please remember that the "edit" function works for 24 hrs, if you need to add something and no one has posted after you, or the 24 hrs is up. Otherwise two, three, or more posts (one after another) is considered spamming and is a no-no.

Okay folks continue with the game, nothing more to see here. :D

yes you're right! i'm glad that you get the next turn as i was just a second faster than you at the last one!
so give them a good and very tough one ;)
i'll see you all in 24 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back