Music Shuffle Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by egeria, May 26, 2009.

1. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

Re: The iPod Challenge

I'll have to try this soon to get some of the extra ideas out of my head before I continue on with my main fanfiction that I am slowly writing.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Some I wrote a few months back when I was out of town. I kept forgetting to post them. :lol:

1). Don't'cha Want Me Now- Debbie Gibson
    CSI: LV
    Characters: Cath, Nick, Greg and a past recurring character

Catherine saw a familiar face in the crowd. Cath was wearing a little black dress that looked painted on ... melted to her skin. The man from Catherine's past was practically drooling as he watched Catherine dancing with her friends. Greg spun her around toward Nick, who caught her in his strong arms. Nick spun her back toward Greg and the younger man caught Catherine around the waist. Chris watched wishing he hadn't screwed things up with Catherine. Too late now. The redhead smirked as she noticed the look on Chris' face and she thought to herself, your loss, Chris.

===

2). If You Want Blood- AC/DC
    CSI: Miami
    Character: Ryan, Dave, Jesse, Horatio

Ryan Wolfe had never forgotten what had happened to some of his college friends years ago. The ones who murdered his friends were never caught, as the police had no leads. But just earlier on this current day, someone had sent a tape to the Miami Crime Lab. Ryan stood between Dave and Jesse with Horatio on Jesse's other side as Dave brought the tape up. None of them knew what was going to be on it.

Ryan watched in horror as he recognized his late friends. He had to turn away as tears threatened to fall from his hazel eyes. His stomach roiled and he felt his lunch threatening to come back up. "Ryan?" Jesse ventured noticing the younger man's expression.

"Ryan, are you okay, man?" Dave asked, concerned for his friend.

"Dave, turn it off please," Ryan said softly.

Sensing his friend had a good reason to want the tape turned off, Dave did so without asking any further questions.

"Mr. Wolfe?" Horatio tried to get Ryan's attention. "Ryan!" He said a little louder, snapping the younger man to attention. Ryan looked at his boss. "Talk to me, son. What's going on?" Ryan began telling the three men what had happened all those years ago. What they had to figure out now is who had sent the tape to the lab and why.

---

3). Like To Get To Know You Well- Howard Jones (from the "Better Off Dead" soundtrack)
    Characters: Jesse, Ryan, Cynthia Wells (and Maxine Valera is mentioned)
    Pairings: Jesse/Cynthia, Ryan/Valera

Jesse smiled at Cynthia. No one since his late wife had made him feel the way he was feeling. He wanted to get to know Cynthia Wells better. Life was too short. He knew that better than most people.

"Jess, just ask her out, man!" Ryan told his friend. "Or how about this... Max and I are going to a movie tonight. Why don't you come too? Max can ask Cynthia to come with us since the two of them are friends. We could go to dinner first. It can be like a double date. What do you say?"

"Sure, sounds like a plan." Jesse smiled. "Thanks."

"What are friends for?" Ryan smiled back at him.

---

4) Gotta Be Someone- Nickelback
    CSI: Vegas
    Characters: Greg (other characters mentioned)

Greg wondered when he'd find his soulmate. Wendy and Hodges had each other. Grissom and Sara were now married. Cath had found Vartann. Nick had Mandy and Brass had Sofia. Ray had gotten back together with is wife. Archie, Bobby, Superdave, Doc... they all had someone as well. Greg knew there had to be someone for him. He had thought that it would be Riley, but she had left. There had to be someone somewhere. He deserved to be loved too. And then he saw her.

5) I Want You To Want Me- Letters To Cleo
    Characters: Greg, Henry, OFC
    Notes: Continuation of drabble above

She was almost angelic. "Excuse me, can you tell me where Henry is?"

Crap! She's Henry's girlfriend, Greg thought.

"Hey, Cami!" Henry said, joining them. He hugged the girl. "Greg, this is my cousin, Cami."

Greg immediately brightened. "Hi," he smiled shyly at her. His heart fluttered when she smiled back.

---

6) Sway- Anita Kelsey (from Dark City soundtrack)
    Characters/pairing: Ryan and Maxine

Maxine Valera had a beautiful voice. Ryan fell even more in love with her as he watched her on the karaoke stage. He swayed to her song. He and Max had been dating for several months, but he didn't know that she could sing like this.

===

7) The Beat Of A Heart- The Warren Brothers (with Sara Evans)- from Where The Heart Is soundtrack.
    Characters/pairing: Nick and Mandy

Nick listened to the sound of his unborn child's heartbeat. He looked at his wife. Mandy smiled. Months later when Nick's daughter was born, he had been overjoyed. This was what he had dreamed of... a family of his own.

===

8) Sittin' On Go- Bryan White
    Characters/pairing: Greg and Riley

He knew she was waiting because she was afraid of getting hurt again. He would patiently wait for as long as it took. He would do everything he could to show her that he was different from those who had hurt her. He was ready and waiting. She was worth the wait. As soon as she said yes, he would be there.

===

9) Butterfly Kisses- Bob Carlisle
    Character: Greg

Greg picked his crying daughter up and cuddled her to his chest. "Shh... it's okay, baby girl. Daddy's here." She was his whole world. She was the only thing that had gotten him through the death of his wife, her mother.

Years pass and he was sad and happy at the same time because she was happy and in love, but he had to let her go. She was grown now and getting married. He walked her down the aisle and kissed her cheek before passing her hadn to her groom.

===

10) The Redhead That Won't Leave My Mind- Cameron Daddo (from the tv series Hope Island)
    Characters/pairing: Cath/Vartann

Detective Vartann smiled when Cath opened the door. He offered her his arm and walked her to his car, opening the passenger door for her. Once she was inside the car, he walked around to the driver's side and got behind the wheel and the couple headed for their first date. Ever since the detective had met the CSI, the redhead wouldn't leave his mind.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010