Music on CSI: NY

niam

Dead on Arrival
Maybe some people would like to find out more about songs used in CSINY, talk about them, maybe about soundtrack (does any exist?).

OK, and I'll start. I just want to ask if anybody know the performer and the song from season 2, part 21 All Access - at the end when Stella comes back to her flat.

... Just wondered ... thanks :)

Regina Spektor, and the song is "Samson" :)
Same singer of the episode 21 of season 1, always with Stella!

This belongs in the CSI: Music forum, where there's tons of music info and discussions! Moving there now... :)

what is the song called in trapped when lyndsey searching through the gunge in the club? i love it but i have no clue who it is! lol any one know???

I have no idea... :(

I have problems with some songs from Season 1.
Tha band name is Cinephile, and according to Elyse's CSI Site the songs are used in episode 1x06 and 1x09.
I searched the net and I found out that Cinephile is a band of 2 scottish guys, and one is Kenny Inglis.

Have you found the songs? :confused:

there is a song on season 1 episode Three Generations are Enough when Mac and aiden where working

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I just watched "murder sings the blues" from a couple weeks ago (thank god for DVR!) and I *loved* the "blue velvet" remix. Kind of techno beat to it.

I have searched for two days now without any luck and this thread came up in one of my searches.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, can someone please tell me what the music is called on CSI NY on Season 1 Episode: The Fall while Aiden is in the lab processing the swab! I am desperate to find out what it is called!! Thanks Scott!!

On Consequences...what were the names of the two songs that were on there.

1st song had lyrics that said: "Amy come sit on my wall and tell me stories of old."

2nd song had lyrics that said: "They say time will make all things go away"

Ok so if anyone knows or finds out please let me know. They were beautiful.

Back