Music from the Leaving Las Vegas EPISODE (NOT promo video).

Everwind

Civilian
Ok, so I know the song from the Leaving Las Vegas promo, but what about the songs from the actual episode?

The scene where Nick and Catherine are driving down that country road, heading to the town where that murder took place is what I'm talking about. From the sounds of it, the song is completely instrumental (from the little blip they played during the scene anyways), and I know it's got acoustic guitar. Anyone know what song it is? It was really pretty. <3

Re: Music from the Leaving Las Vegas EPISODE (NOT promo vide

Sorry this isn't an answer, but I'd like to echo the question! I loved the song as well and hope that someone knows what it is called. I've been watching the episode on the CSI website, replaying the portion when they're driving =]

Hey there guys. I was just wondering if someone had a link to a website with the song on it? I can't find it on limewire :(

Thanks!!

Kathryn xo

Anyone know the music that was playing when Nick and Catherine were digging in the backyard (under the rabbit cage) for bullet slugs? I was instrumental music....

Does anyone have the instrumental song that is played while Catherine is working in the lab?

Back