Most epic intro?

Turbidblue

Witness
I think my number 1 intro so far is the one from Power Trip (S07E09), it has all that suggestive, forceful feeling to it as well as being really cool with that epic action-movie look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GrKKxmQKRs

So, what is your favourite "before-the-credits-that-starts-to-feel-really-annoying-after-nine-seasons"-moment? :cool:

Last edited:
I like any of the ones where they start the theme song before they actually go into the beginning credits. The only one I can think of right now, because I just watched it, is from Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing. The way Won't Get Fooled Again starts playing as Frank and the other cops come out of the building with their guns drawn, only for the suspect to have already jumped off the roof. Then the credits start. There's definitely more than one and the one from WISC isn't necessarily my favourite, it's just those beginnings always seem to be a bit more awesome than the rest. :D

Dispo Day (S1, EP18), to me, had the greatest opening ever, with the "funeral procession" ambush on the Dispo route, Speedle getting shot and all the other action. It was an "OMG" moment.

@ Beetlejuice:

True! I haven't thought about that before but coming to think of it, that usually indicates a bit more dramatic or special episode...it's a good song!

Yeah, you're right! Sweet memories... ;) I love how Horatio looks so young! Is he wearing a baseball jacket? :guffaw:"Kevlar, to a funeral?" Nope, hehe.

Speeeed! Like your avatar, btw :cool:

Last edited:
I think the Power Trip one does it for me- just cause I actually yelled at the screen 'The hell, we're getting a insight into their personal lives?!' :lol: I think the slow motion walk to the crime scene was what raised it to pretty epic.

Though I think the intro from Nailed was pretty good too- I hadn't read any spoilers for it so I jumped when suddenly my favourite character was screaming his head off with a freakin' nail in his eye. (I had my speakers at a pretty high volume beforehand so the effect was maximised for me :p)

^ Nailed for me as well. I also wasnt reading spoilers back then, didnt know what was going to happen, and I just think the whole thing was done really well. Very intense.

I think my favourite would have to be the opening for season 2's 'Hard Time' when Alexx was about to cut into the victim to get liver temp only for Horatio to realize the victim was still alive. :eek: I found that really intense back when it aired. :)

Yeah, that is a good one too, Finch. Just imagine if she would have done it, horrible! Ouch.

In Nailed I sort of know what was coming, but it was truly intense anyway. It's a great Ryan-episode and I like the fact that it is Eric helping him :).

Deep Freeze is pretty funny apart from the murder ;), as well as being a great episode. Stand Your Ground too, I personally think it is the best more Calleigh-centric episodes so far.

Back