More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. It's official.

CSI:NY has hired the writers of The Bold & the Beautiful.

And as usual, the black guy gets shafted again. :p Poor Hawkes, he gets no loving and he's one of the characters on the show who deserves so much of it.

But yeah, what's up with everyone (except Hawkes) getting love interests all of a sudden? The writers aren't going to cop out on finishing past storylines by attempting to appease viewers this way, are they? 'Cause, ya know, I'm interested in the main characters and their pasts, not what their f**k buddies look like. Tie up all those hanging storylines, damnit!

celtess said:
Episode 3 season 4 : You Only Die Once!
Flack have a new girl friends.

What?! They finally got round to him!! :eek: Spill the beans - you can't leave it hanging like this! :D Give us more, dammmit!! :lol:

BTW, since when was the new lab girl Adam's interest - Danny works in the lab sometimes too .. ;)

Kimmychu said:
Yep. It's official.

CSI:NY has hired the writers of The Bold & the Beautiful.

And as usual, the black guy gets shafted again. :p Poor Hawkes, he gets no loving and he's one of the characters on the show who deserves so much of it.

But yeah, what's up with everyone (except Hawkes) getting love interests all of a sudden? The writers aren't going to cop out on finishing past storylines by attempting to appease viewers this way, are they? 'Cause, ya know, I'm interested in the main characters and their pasts, not what their f**k buddies look like. Tie up all those hanging storylines, damnit!

I totaly agree since when did this turn into soap opera central. I dont mind back stories, as long as they are in the BACKGROUND, so not liking what I am hearing so far.

Alright, I went and checked out the spoilers. I didn't do a thorough read, so I'll just put a few comments. :)

~ Danny and Lindsay do work together, but I saw nothing beyond discussing the case--although they do have to put in a lot of hours processing evidence.

~ It's all one big, interconnected case, and it's high profile. Rich people are being robbed and the robbers leave in expensive cars. One of the robbers is murdered.

~ Sinclair(e?) was robbed, as was Flack's girlfriend. Sinclair is also having to deal with a bit of a scandal to do with an e-mail getting leaked, which he thinks Mac was involved with.

~ Flack fans will probably love him getting busy and then having a bit of a chase with his shirt open. ;) He's also wearing a tux later on. :devil:

~ I saw very little Mac, but we do know that his suitcase still hasn't arrived from England even though he's been back two weeks.

That's about it, really. :)

Personally, I don't think I'm going to like Flack's girlfriend. :rolleyes: If you ask me, she seems like a rich idiot.

^^^First episode 401, Kelly is introduced to us by waking up with Adam on his couch, in her underwear.

And I think Flack's girlfriend is named Devon, but I'd have to check on that.

Yep, it's Devon. (Kind of disturbing since I was going to name one of his sister's Devin in a fanfic, but that's irrelevant. :lol:) She's 24 and beautiful (of course).

Could someone kindly point out to the writers that you can show these people having lives outside of the job without showing us evidence of them boinking? :rolleyes:

Faylinn said:
~ Flack fans will probably love him getting busy and then having a bit of a chase with his shirt open. ;) He's also wearing a tux later on. :devil:

It doesn't sound like I'll care much for what's her name "devon" but it's good to see Flack getting some action! There's no way a cop who looks as good as him doesn't have a harem of lovers. ^__^

Edit: but umm.. what's he wearing a tux for?!?!? anyone know? O_O *worries*

It seems the relationships in the show have a habit of being introduced with the women in their underwear (excluding Frankie, but he was psycho to begin with). :lol:

As far as Flack's girlfriend is concerned, I never figured he would be the type to mingle with the rich. I don't know, I just never felt he was the type of guy to have the patience for it because seriously, the NY writers give the rich a horrible name -- they're all a bunch of whiny, manipulative, murderous lunatics. I figured he'd be more of the working class sorta guy.

But I'm interested in the gang related case. Does anyone know if it's a gang that's already been introduced on a show, or a completely new one?

As far as I know, it's a new gang. The robbers are from the gang, and they've got to have money to afford the snazzy-ass cars they use for the get-away.

I never took Flack to be the type for a rich girlfriend either, but we'll see. I always sort of considered him and Danny both to be a bit disdainful of the 'rich' types (Danny more than Flack, but still...). Like I said, I don't think I'll like her much...

He's wearing a tux because he has to go to a party full of rich people in the course of the investigation. ;) Should look very sexy, methinks.

Faylinn said:He's wearing a tux because he has to go to a party full of rich people in the course of the investigation. ;) Should look very sexy, methinks.

Some socialite party... *phew* thats what I was hoping...

Season 5? I'm thinking that episode 5 will have Hawkes nearly-nekkid and making out with his hot chick. I mean, Adam's girlfriend is revealed in ep 1, Flack's in ep 3...they're clearly following a pattern! [/sarcasm]

ETA: Alright, guys, this thread is full. Go to the new spoiler thread here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back