"Monster in the Box" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: Thursday, February 15, 2007
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: "Monster in the Box"

GRISSOM IS SHOCKED TO DISCOVER THAT THE MINIATURE KILLER IS STILL AT LARGE AND HAS SENT A MINIATURE FOREWARNING OF SLAYINGS TO OCCUR THE NEXT DAY. -- Academy Award and Golden Globe Award Nominee Kathleen Quinlan Guest Stars as a retired psychotherapist who is involved in the investigation.

The miniature killer reveals he/she is still at large by sending Grissom an especially chilling miniature that forewarns a woman and her cat are scheduled to die the next day. -- With potentially less than a day to attempt to prevent the next murders, the CSI team must quickly shake off their shock that the true miniature killer is not the late Ernie Edward Dell, who committed suicide after confessing to the slayings. Grissom ponders why the killer deviated from his/her eerie tradition of leaving the miniature at the crime scene after the murder. He also laments that he held up the investigation by being on sabbatical when the unmarked package with the miniature arrived for him.

Series Regulars:
Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
Hodges: Wallace Langham

Recurring Cast:
David Phillips: David Berman
Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
Ernie Edward Dell: Dayton Callie

Guest Cast:
Barbara Tallman: Kathleen Quinlan
Security Guard: Tim Trobec
Officer Kamen: Cate Cohen
World Send Delivery Guy: Scot Wilson
Peyton Tallman: Harry Groener
Mitchel "Mitch" Douglas: Brendan Fletcher
Reporter Janine Sharell: Janine Sharell

LINKS:

Thanks To The Futon Critic

CSIFiles - First ‘Monster In A Box’ Plot Details Revealed

HEY ALL YALL CSI FANS!!!I'M NEW!!!!OH SO THE ARTIST MAKES A RETURN I WONDER IF WE WILL FINALLY GET TO SEE THE FACE BEHIND THE ARTIFACTS....WOULDN'T THAT BE REALLY INTRESTING!!!OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!I BIT IT WILL BE REALLY GOOD!!!

I HAVE A QUESTION.....HOW DO YALL PUT AN IMAGE UNDER YOUR NAME WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING...I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW|? IF ANY ONE WILL PLEASE HELP ME OUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT...I'M LOST..

I am very much looking forward to this episode. Whenever it had come to signature killers in the past the stories just have been mind-blowing, so I am expecting a lot!

tropicalbaby said:
I HAVE A QUESTION.....HOW DO YALL PUT AN IMAGE UNDER YOUR NAME WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING...I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW|? IF ANY ONE WILL PLEASE HELP ME OUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT...I'M LOST..

hi tropicalbaby to be able to have an avatar under your name you need to have made 100 posts so get busy posting :D

As a lifelong cat lover, I will definitely hate it if/when the cat dies. We see dead people every week on this show, so it is something we've come to expect, but when a beloved pet gets killed, it hurts.

By the way, what is "csi:wiki"? I hate it when I can't figure out abbreviations.

tropicalbaby please see your Private Messages regarding your signature, Caps, and Double posting. Thank you.

As a lifelong cat lover, I will definitely hate it if/when the cat dies. We see dead people every week on this show, so it is something we've come to expect, but when a beloved pet gets killed, it hurts.

I hear ya. If anyone lifted their hand to hurt one of my beloved "fur-babies", they'd lose said hand real fast. There was a CSI:Miami ep that dealt with sadistic treatment of a woman's pet dog, and that p!$$ed me off no end...was glad that perp got what was comin' to him...

Agree with Korb 100% Anyone even LOOKS at Harry (cat) the wrong way they are dead.
It's always hard for me to see killing cats on TV. I think that this is the only time ever on CSI that I'll be saying "it's just a show".

Back