Modern Day Sherlock -- a CSI: Photo Gallery

Thanks for that, i was wondering how i was going to register when i noticed this thread. I'm registering with the same username as i have here. Love the gallery by the way.

Some updates for you guys and gals. And Happy Thanksgiving! xD

x6 HQ Episode Promotional Stills: CSI: Miami - "Backstabbers"

x8 HQ Episode Promotional Stills: CSI: Miami - "Come as You Are"

x2 Exclusive Registered Users: Numb3rs - "Killer Chat"
[Must Be Registered to View these 2 photos]

All at Modern Day Gallery

Last couple of days updates: :D

x8 HQ Promo Stills "Loco Motive" [CSI]

And one of our gallery members, noealonso added to their personal album some CSI franchise magazine scans. Thanks for that! :)

All of these photos can be found here

Modern Day Gallery Returns With Newer, Easier to Navigate Style, Layout and More!

The last two days I've (with the help of MissRoosFox and allstar12 :D ) redesigned the gallery for the new year. What does that mean?
  • New Design - the gallery has a new layout, thanks to the idea of speed_cochrane. :) Instead of our old Waterdrop theme, we've switched to Fruity. Enjoy the eye-picking color that draws your attention and will surely bring you back again and again.
  • Easy Navigation - allstar12 and MissRoosFox helped me categorize the pictures into easier to navigate albums. Meaning that all the episode stills are in categories and in subalbums, by seasons. All the season 7 pictures of CSI are in the Episodic HQ Stills category and in the season 7 album. And so on. Thanks once again to allstar12 and MissRoosFox for their really needed help. :D (Miami section is still in construction)
  • New photos - of course! New photos have been added, and as they're added, come visit. HQ promos are released by CBS.

Come visit the new and improved Modern Day Gallery today!

Back