Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

AmandaSzmanda

CSI Level Two
(First RP I made)
A modern day twist to the classic Romeo and Juliette. Catherine and Nick are dating, but Sam Bruan has a beef with Nick's family and doesn't want them dating. Sam won't tell Cath what the problem is, and Cath is a grown-up so she goes on secretly dating him. The tension builds up between the two families when Nick's family moves to Vegas. No deaths will happen, but secret marriages will.

Romeo- Nick- iheartnickcath
Juliet- Cath- ilovegrissom1
Mercutio- Greg- Me
The Nurse- Sara- BurnedToast
The Prince- OC or None
Tybalt- either OC or Hodges
Benvolio- Warrick
Lord Capulet- Sam Braun
Lady Capulet- Cath's Mom (Crap, can't remember her name)- Me
Lord Montague- Nicks Dad
Lady Montague- Nicks Mom- iheartnickcath
Paris- Grissom- BurnedToast
You can also add other OCs also long as you give a profile and mention how they will fit in. Also if you can find a way to throw in anyone like Sofia and Brass please post it, and if you want to play them mention it, but you do not have to (I just would like to have all of them in here, I will play them if no one else wants to)

Odvious Note- These characters will not be exactly like the originals, like the Nurse (Aka Sara) will not be a nurse, just someone who helps their secret relationship.

Anyone intrested?

Wait, who was Paris again? I did this play a year ago, and I can't remember it...isn't he the one that was suppossed to marry Juliet?

Yeah Paris was the one Juliet's parents wanted her to marry (I was debting weather it should be Griss or Warrick, but I decided it be Griss)

Back