Misc LIMS #1: ' Challenge 12-Marilyn Monroe-Results

Re: Misc LIMS #1: 'Comeback Challenge'

Just to let everyone know, I will have the voting up tonight. Sorry it's taking me longer than expected, I'm just physically worn out dealing with chemotherapy and not to mention a very unreasonable and conceited friend :(

Re: Misc LIMS #1: 'Comeback Challenge'

Nikki that's fine, no worries! :) Goodluck with the chemo, and if you need to talk, IM on MSN :).

Re: Misc LIMS #1: 'Comeback Challenge' Voting!

Ok everyone, thanks for your patience :)

During this round, we will be welcoming 2 participants back. I wish we could welcome more, but not many people entered :)

Voting Rules:
~ Anyone can vote.
~ Don't vote for your own icon.
~ Vote for the icons that you think are of best quality.
~ Reasons/Comments are encouraged.

- - - - - - -

01:
1.png
02:
2.png
03:
3.png
04:
4.jpg

05:
5.jpg
06:
6.png
07:
7.png

Re: Misc LIMS #1: 'Comeback Challenge' Voting!

great job everyone:D

6- the style is overall awesome creative:)

2- It might be in black and white but the crop and tiny text make it unique.

Last edited:
Re: Misc LIMS #1: 'Comeback Challenge-Voting'

6- Love the superman symbol- placement is nice and I love the glowly look to the symbol- overall very creative icon
1- the text fits perfectly and that was definitely a good background to use for that particular picture

1. The icon is really eye catching and the background texture suits the subject! Love the text too.

6. Great colouring! The icon is well balanced and eye catching. I love the glowing S symbol!

1: Very creative, the background and the text both work well with her expression.

6: I really like the Superman symbol, and although it's glowing Clark still doesn't vanishes in the background, nice balance!

I just realised I'm still in, thanks a lot for the Seriously Wicked Award!!:)

02 - Love the black and white effect :)
06 - I love that you used the Superman logo :)

7 I like the distinction between the front colouring and the background

6 An all round balanced icon.

06 - Great colouring, great blending... great work!

01 - pic and caption work great together, nice background :)

It's hard to choose only two... they're all great!

06 - Great composition! Nice light effect and the Superman-S fits nicely! :)
07 - Nice coloring

4- The face is clear and not oversharpened. Interesting texture choice and the cropping is good.
6- Nice colors and interesting effects, though the Superman sign is a bit distracting.

During this round, we will be welcoming 2 participants back. I wish we could welcome more, but not many people entered :)

I actually made a mistake when I put the voting up, I intended on doing it like this:

The top two icons with the most votes would be voted back in as well as a challenge runner's choice. By doing this we will have enough to have an even amount, I have no idea why I totally forgot to do that :rolleyes:

Voting is now closed, I'll be back in a few minutes with the results and banners.

Thanks everyone for entering and the voting :D

oh, results already? I did not had time to vote! But looks like it's not needed :lol:

Good Luck everyone :D

Back