Misc-Holiday Fan Art Exchange

I've made quite a few icons (most in the last three days), but I still have a few more I want to make before I'm through. However, it might take me a little bit longer to finish up because I'm having an issue with Photoshop right now. I had to restart my computer because a game I was playing froze and so I had to re-open photoshop. It always takes a bit to open, but sometimes it does that "not responding" thing and won't open fully. It did that today twice when I tried to open it. Hopefully it'll open later on and I can finish up.

I've made quite a few icons (most in the last three days), but I still have a few more I want to make before I'm through. However, it might take me a little bit longer to finish up because I'm having an issue with Photoshop right now. I had to restart my computer because a game I was playing froze and so I had to re-open photoshop. It always takes a bit to open, but sometimes it does that "not responding" thing and won't open fully. It did that today twice when I tried to open it. Hopefully it'll open later on and I can finish up.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with photoshop. I'm slow at working on mine this year cause been busy and just lack of creativity. I hope they don't suck! :rolleyes:

It's fine by me if people are needing more time. Good luck with photoshop and the creative juices :)

Received my gifts from Joyeux Noël and they're fantastic! :D

Here are my three favourite:

famiscex1.jpg
famiscex5.jpg
famiscex6.jpg

Hee! :adore:

:alienblush: I'm so glad that you like them Meg. :D

I just got the most amazing set of gifts ever from Meg (Dragonfly). My banner and icon were both gifts. :D

Here are a few of my faves. :D

Cupcake3.png

Cupcake4.png

You can find the rest here. :adore:

Last edited:
Great thread started and count me in as well..
I like
Dark Knight/Batman Begin
The curious case of Benjamin Button
Pursuit of happiness
Unthinkable..

Great thread started and count me in as well..
I like
Dark Knight/Batman Begin
The curious case of Benjamin Button
Pursuit of happiness
Unthinkable..

This is already over and was for the Holiday Season (Christmas, New Year etc), unless there's a holiday that has been added to the calender :lol:

Back