Miniature Items.......?????

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by ericisacutie, May 18, 2007.

1. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Okay, so I might sound weird asking about this, but on CSI you know the miniature crime scenes?? Well Grissom also made one of those miniatures and I was wondering if anyone knew of a store or a website to find those items so I can make one like Grissom did. I think they're so cool, (I wouldn't make a crime scene though I promise) :D
    Anyway, there was that store on last nights episode, so if anyone knows anything about where I can find things like that I would appreciate it, thanks!

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

That would be so cool. Pity we can't get copies of the ones they made on the show - but something tells me the guy who made the originals has suffered enough. LOL

3. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

My mom actually owns a miniature store. If you want those items you might wanna check out online stores like Handley House (sp?) and places like that. I'm not sure whether you can order just one of the things, but if you can, you might find them there.

...hope this helps. :)

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Handley House website says that you must be a licensed retailer to buy from them. A Google or Yahoo search might bring up others.

5. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

^Yeah, I figured that much. I thought it might help, but I guess if you have to be a retailer to buy from them, then it doesn't. Sorry. :( I bet if you do as Dynamo1 said and do a search, it shouldn't be a problem to find those things. Maybe even the CBS website says something about where they got their miniatures. You could always try that. :confused:

6. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

That would be really awesome to buy a miniature from CSI. I thing they should start selling them, like making copies of them, models and then selling them on the CBS CSI website. They would make a lot of money because a lot of people would be interested in getting them.

7. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

I'm not sure about buying them but I think the MSI (Museum of Science and Industry) in Chicago is having a CSI miniature exhibit. It goes along with the CSI Experience exhibit.

For those in Chicago, the CSI Experience is up on the floor by the train while the miniature exhibit is on the floor just above the entrance.