Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Season 8

• Season 9

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Season 10....so far

• Total voters
I still say Season Three was the best. The show was making changes and of course, Mr. Wolfe joined the crew. One thing that I like about Miami is that it show that those CSI's are human, can make mistakes, just like Mr. Wolfe's gambling problem. Mr. Delko hid the fact that he had to go to a dope dealer to buy pot, just to keep his sister alive, but Horatio took care of all those mistakes, and finally put that I.A. guy in his place. The I.A. guy was a jerk. I'm sure in reality he's a fine man!

PEACE to all CSI Miami Fans!

Agree. Seasons 3 and 4 were best (IMO) from the overall view. I liked them for many reasons (not that I've stopped liking the show, which is not the case).

My fav episode from season 4 was Nailed (and it still kinda my most fav) but I also liked Curse of the Coffin (s5), WISC (s7), Time Bomb (s8), MMIH plus few other (s9) and Stiff/ Blown Away (s10). But they're only episodes.

I really wish I'd be able to rewatch earlier seasons to refresh my memory (gotta post on tv3's forum because doubt on twitter they'll put any notice)

Let me just say I thought Season 9 was a complete turn around from Season 8. Season 8 got Miami off track with new characters, all still with us but one. In addition, we saw a different side of Horatio Caine and Eric Delko doing real police work. Just in my opinion.

Peace

R.I.P. Davy Jones of the Monkees

True Jimi.

Season 8 was a really downer, at least for characters (Ryan Wolfe especially). But I didn't have problem with Eric being away and new characters entering (still hate Jesse's death).

Season 9 was way better, though H's actions were questionable. I mean, was he really about to beat up suspects?

Back