Miami most popular show - UK Radio Times magazine

Re: Miami most popular show

ok so i know Miami is the #1 show in the world but does anyone know what the rest of the top ten list is? I'm curious what other shows made it..

hamstermoon said:
What worried me was a little bit in an interview with Mr C saying he'd battled and won against alcoholism. Not heard of that before. Anyone know anything about it?
David has mentioned it in various magazine interviews. In one (taken from the People magazine, Jan 2003) he said that he drank from the age of 13 to 33 and getting sober was the best thing that ever happened to him.

CaRWashLuvr , here's the Top 10 of the world's most popular TV shows:

1: CSI:Miami
2: Lost
3: Desperate Housewives
4: Te Voy Ensenar A Querer (I Will Teach You To Love) - this is a Columbian telenovela (a Spanish language soap that plays out over several months)
5: The Simpsons
6: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
7: Without A Trace
8: Inocente De Ti (a Mexican soap)
9: Anita, No Te Rajes (also a telenovela)
10:The Adventures Of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

The article says this of CSI:Miami:
Although thrashed in the US ratings by its older sibling, CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, Jerry Bruckheimer's CSI:Miami has, within four series, established itself as the greater success in foriegn territories. The glamourous significance of Miami in Latin America is perhaps the explanation.

Ok this post has got me wondering where everyone here is from. Has there been a poll to find out how global it is here??

CSI miami is far the best and most people in england watch it ... but even without the survey done its obviously the best!

Well, this survey confirmed that Miami is the most watched show globally. It's not saying that it is the best show. Sorry, just being pedantic! ;)

I heard this on Aussie radio the other day, but they were saying it's number one in almost all countries except Australia. :lol: And the whole way through the segment, they were baging DC. :mad:

I'm so happy to see "Lost" is in 2nd place, it's my 2nd fav show after CSIM. BUT the fact that The Adventures Of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius is number 10 makes me think WTF? Now the Simpsons I can see, it's a prime time adult show but Jimmy Neutron, whoa.

I'm impressed to see Miami come out top. A little bit surprised though at the others in the list. Where's House?

Back