Miami marathon on A&E

Is it just me or is A&E showing the same episodes every week? They are always showing eps from the first 2 seasons and maybe one or two from the third.

Dangit. I missed all of the S4 epis. Ah, well... Just a few weeks until Christmas!! :D Then I get my CSI: Miami DVDs!! *runs around screaming 'wheee'* I just made the mistake of turning to channel 24 instead of 26. :lol: I noticed it when I saw 'USA' in the bottom right corner instead of 'A&E'.

I wish I can see S3. I need to see S3. I want to see Crime Wave. It's one of the best epis yet, IMO. (And in reply to speed_cochrane's post: I don't have to bother about the 1st and 2nd seasons- I already have them on DVD! I got them two years ago with my Christmas and birthday money combined. But, I love watching them on TV. It gives that 'first time thrill' I always get whenever I watch an episode I've seen over three times already.)

Labor Day Monday, September 3, twelve hours of Calleigh. :)
A&E will have a 12 hour marathon of CSI Miami. All times Eastern; check local listings for time and channel in your area.

8:00 AM Fade Out (season 4 x episode 14)
9:00 AM Skeletons (4x15)
10:00 AM Deviant (4x16)
11:00 AM Collision (4x17)
12:00 PM Double Jeopardy (4x18)
1:00 PM Driven (4x19)
2:00 PM Free Fall (4x20)
3:00 PM Dead Air (4x21)
4:00 PM Open Water (4x22)
5:00 PM Shock (4x23)
6:00 PM Rampage (4x24)
7:00 PM One of Our Own (4x25)
8:00 PM Rio (5x1)
9:00 PM Going Under (5x2)

That is awesome. I have seasons 1-4 on DVD, but I will check out the two from season 5. That way I can get excited for that DVD release.

oooh yay! i know where i'll be unless i have to work. :D thanks for the info Dynamo. btw, your icon is awesome! summer in the south sucks.

YES!!!!!!!! Rio and Going Under... I'm going to be glued to the television at that point!!!! HOORAY for A&E!!!!!! *dances around happily*

Oh heck YEAH!! :eek: God bless A&E! Seriously, they're the only ones who do this! And thanks a billion to Dynamo1 for letting us know! I totally missed the last marathon...

Bring it on Labor Day! Maybe we should all email A&E and thank them!! :D

I wonder what the syndicated 'Rio' is going to look like. I'm going to have a party (and only invite myself :lol:) that day!!!

I sure hope they air the previews agian during the marathon on A@E. I haven't seing yet I keep reading everyone else's post saying they saw it. I keep watching A@E to see if they show the CSI Miami promo again but I haven't being to see it yet. Man I really i want to see it. But, I'll def be looking foward for the marathon can wait to see it. :)

Back