Miami marathon on A&E

labgeekluvr

Lab Technician
Just wanted to let everyone know that there's going to be a Miami marathon--16 episodes, on A&E on Friday the 24th starting at 8 AM. So if you don't feel like braving the craziness at the malls, enjoy a trip to Miami. Have a good holiday everyone.

Twenty hours of Calleigh. :eek: I think I need a cold shower.

(These times are Eastern time zone. Check local listings for time and channel.)

Fri, Nov 24, 8 am: Just One Kiss
9 am: Ashes to Ashes
10 am: Entrance Wounds
11 am: Evidence of Things Unseen
12 noon: Tinder Box
1 pm: Body Count
2 pm: Dead Zone
3 pm: Under Suspicion
4 pm: Nailed
5 pm: Urban Hellraisers
6 pm: Shattered
7 pm: Payback
8 pm: Death Grip
9 pm: The Best Defense
10 pm: Hurricane Anthony
11 pm: Grand Prix
Sat, Nov 25, 12 midnight: Death Grip
1 am: The Best Defense
2 am: Hurricane Anthony
3 am: Grand Prix

uaho!!!!this is a great marathon...

...unfortunatelly i'm in italy,and these things we don't organizate... :mad:

...i wanto to live in USA!!!! :(

*sighs* of course they show s2 early in the morning. But yay! A Miami marathon. Thank god for Thanksgiving 2 day holidays. lol.

God bless A&E and their Thanksgiving Holiday spirit. :D I still don't like that all the season two episodes are further in the night, but I guess us devoted fans will stay up to watch it right? :lol: ....Or get up really early to watch season one... :p

Yay!! Season 4 is on after school!! Nailed and UH! :D *feels everyone staring.* I'm the only one who likes season 4 in here, aren't I? *runs out*

I Kind of new watching the show. I realing like the show.So "danm much" I cant get a stuff of it.I been watch CSI:MIAMI for last month.I can wait still it come on. Horatio-Caine is drop down "Gorgeous"

Welcome to the Miami Forum Babcherry179. :)

I'm excited for the marathon as well. It's great to watch the older episodes and newer ones alike. :D Something tells me I'll be staying up real late just to watch season two though. :lol:

Can I ask a "newbie" question - are the episodes in order (for the most part)? I'm planning to tape them as I have to work tomorrow.

Annissa said:
Can I ask a "newbie" question - are the episodes in order (for the most part)? I'm planning to tape them as I have to work tomorrow.

Using the list that Dynamo posted for us, here's what season each episode comes from:

Fri, Nov 24, 8 am: Just One Kiss Season 1, episode 4

9 am: Ashes to Ashes Season 1, episode 5

10 am: Entrance Wounds Season 1, episode 12

11 am: Evidence of Things Unseen Season 1, episode 16

12 noon: Tinder Box Season 1, episode 22

1 pm: Body Count Season 1, episode 24

2 pm: Dead Zone Season 2, episode 2

3 pm: Under Suspicion Season 4, episode 6

4 pm: Nailed Season 4, episode 8

5 pm: Urban Hellraisers Season 4, episode 9

6 pm: Shattered Season 4, episode 10

7 pm: Payback Season 4, episode 11

8 pm: Death Grip Season 2, episode 4

9 pm: The Best Defense Season 2, episode 5

10 pm: Hurricane Anthony Season 2, episode 6

11 pm: Grand Prix Season 2, episode 7

Sat, Nov 25, 12 midnight: Death Grip Season 2, episode 4

1 am: The Best Defense Season 2, episode 5

2 am: Hurricane Anthony Season 2, episode 6

3 am: Grand Prix Season 2, episode 7

You can also find a list of all Miami episodes in the CSI: Miami Episode Guide. :)

I'll watch some of them but likely won't get them all :( And taping them on my mom's VCR is a possibility except that I can't get the darn thing off SP and it eats tape like crazy. Maybe I can rig up the one in the family room...

I hoped they'd show Lost Son but they didn't...though they are on Dec 5th, so it's not a total loss.

Back