'Miami' Brings The Heat

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Sep 6, 2007.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

The sixth season of CSI: Miami finds Horatio Caine (<font color=yellow>David Caruso</font>) dealing with new family issues.

In "Dangerous Son", a hostage situation ends in murder, and Horatio discovers that he may have a close relationship to one of their suspects. The episode was written by <font color=yellow>Marc Dube</font> and <font color=yellow>Krystal Houghton</font>.

The promo for the beginning of the season can be watched below (please be aware that the sound quality is low), followed by a transcript.

<center><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3hI597De2_0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3hI597De2_0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></center>

<dl><dt><dd>[Overhead shot of a helicopter flying]<dd>[Police vehicles parked, their lights flashing, as an officer aims his gun over the roof of one car]<dd>[Frank Tripp walks with another man, both of them in uniform]<dd>Frank: 911 reported a hostage situation. <dd>Uniformed officer: Any demands?<dd>[Close-up of a woman on a phone]<dd>Woman: He wants money.<dd>[Horatio Caine walks, wearing sunglasses]<dd>[Text over: 'Nothing stays the same']

</dt><dt>IN MIAMI, NOTHING STAYS THE SAME

<dd>[A computer screen shows Ryan Wolfe's face]<dd>[Close-up of Calleigh Duquesne] <dd>Calleigh: You're our primary suspect.<dd>[Ryan looks upset]<dd>[Ryan is standing alone]<dd>[Horatio walks away from somebody]<dd>Male voice: What do I do now?<dd>Horatio: You need to get your story straight.<dd>[Text over: 'Nothing is off limits']

</dt><dt>NOTHING IS OFF LIMITS

<dd>[Calleigh smiles]<dd>[Eric Delko stands next to Jake Berkeley]<dd>Eric: How was Antigua?<dd>[Quick images of two people kissing]<dd>Jake: It was nice.<dd>[Text over: 'And nothing…']

</dt><dt>AND NOTHING

<dd>[Someone falls through a piece of white fabric]<dd>[A person runs, wearing a hoodie]<dd>[Eric walks down the street, his gun in his hands]<dd>Eric: Must have ripped this off his ankle. Can't track him now.<dd>[A Hummer drives down the street]<dd>[Text over: 'Can protect you…']

</dt><dt>CAN PROTECT YOU

<dd>[Close-up of Yelina Salas]<dd>[A young man in a blue shirt stands with his hands on his hips]<dd>[Horatio looks to the side]<dd>Yelina: What is going on with you and this kid?<dd>[Text over: 'From the son.']

</dt><dt>FROM THE SON

<dd>[Horatio speaks with his head tilted]<dd>Horatio: That's what I’m trying to figure out.<dd>[Quick flash of a woman in a bikini]<dd>[Quick flash of crime scene tape]<dd>[Men get into a boat]<dd>[A cop moves forward with a large gun held in front of his face]<dd>[Text over: 'CSI: Miami is back']<dd>[Horatio pushes someone down onto a table]<dd>[A boat chases another boat, with the young man steering as he tries to get away]<dd>[Calleigh pulls out her gun on the street]<dd>[Close-up of a gun firing]<dd>[Text over: 'And there's only one place']<dd>[Text over: 'To see all new episodes']<dd>[A car is on the beach, burning]<dd>[A pair of feet break through glass]<dd>[Horatio watches as the young man in the blue shirt walks off, his hands cuffed behind him]<dd>[Maxine Valera holds out a piece of paper, her expression shocked]<dd>Valera: He's your son.<dd>[Horatio looks to the side]<dd>[Text over: 'CSI: Miami, Season premiere, Monday Sept. 24 10/9 c']

</dt><dt>SEASON PREMIERE OF CSI: MIAMI, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, ONLY ON CBS

</dt></dl>

"Dangerous Son" airs September 24, 2007 on CBS. Thanks to <font color=yellow>HCrazy1228</font> on YouTube.<center></center>

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It kind of seems like:

*Horatio sees a kid with red hair standing with his hands on his hips*
    Horatio: Hmm...*stands with his hands on his hips* This kid seems familiar somehow...

:lol: I didn't know that was a genetic trait you could pass on, but I suppose it must be. :p

3. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I think it's all silly anyway. Can't wait to see how all this pans out & who the mother is. lol

4. Synergy

Synergy Lab Technician

You'd be surprised. My dad died before I was born. My mom doesn't really talk about him much, he doesn't seem to come up in everyday conversation. But my both she and my aunt (who knew him well) often comment on how sometimes I do little gestures or actions that my dad used to do before he died. For example, I have this habit of cracking my knuckles that apparently he used to do a lot. When I bend my thumb, it bends the exact same way. When I sit, I sit the way he used to sit - kinda slouched into the chair with either stretched-out legs or crossed legs. And all this when I've never met my dad, and with no input from anyone else on how he used to be.

So yeah, H's kid being able to imitate his trademark gestures makes sense to me. :) Even if said trademarks either make me laugh, or irritate the heck out of me.