Merchandise in Las Vegas

G

Sorry if this has been asked already, I have looked through the pages of threads...

I do know about the online store as mentioned in an earlier thread. My question is this....

I will in Las Vegas, Nevada in November and I was wondering if there were any stores in Las Vegas that carried the CSI merchandise?

Any help would be appreciated, I'm buying gifts for loved ones, that's why I would prefer to buy them in person.

Thanks for any assistance!

I was on summervacation in Las Vegas and I bought a lot of CSI stuff.

I stayed at the Boardwalk Hotel on the Strip and in that area there are small souvenirshops everywhere.
I bought a cute, black tank top, that said CSI: (on the front), and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (on the back)

Also bought many other CSI-things, I'am a sucker for Merchandise :D

Hey - I'm with you on that one! I went to Vegas last year for summer vacation and picked up some CSI stuff... like my CSI shirt that I LOVE!! I wear it almost every thursday lol

Basically every store has CSI merchandise. May not be official, but you can find all kinds of shirts and stuff that say 'CSI: Las Vegas.'

I went to Las Vegas earlier this year and came home with Two CSI T-shirts. I saw all kinds of stuff out there, pants, shorts, T-shirts, Tank-Tops, Hats, the list goes on. Las Vegas is taking in a lot of money for all this stuff. But you can't resist if you love CSI like we do. I just went to Las Vegas again a few weeks ago, and I still found a ton of merchandise. It's great.

CSIFAN1985

I want to go to Las Vegas so badly, I might plan a trip there with a couple of friends next year, and you can bet I'd come home with a huge amount of STUFF.

I was in Vegas in July and OMG the CSI stuff the have. I got a csi hat and t-shirt from the gift shop in front of the hotel across from MGM y'know then one one the other side of Tropicana not the New York, New York hotel. I know what it is call but at 3:30 am you kinda forget things. Lol.

Back