Mendelsohn Offers First Glimpse Of Season 6

As for Kelly Gordon, I hope that's what it's going to be about. I wasn't sure if she was going to hire somebody on the outside to finish off what her dad started or what. As for Lady Heather, I'm interested to see how she responds to Grissom after him treating her as a suspect the last time.

I will believe this when I see it. CM´s "predictions" have not been accurate so far. A year ago she said YoBling would happen S5 and that two CSI´s would "do it" etc etc. She also said lots of weird things about the Catherine character that were incorrect. So I´m not holding my breath.

I think it would be good if they got Kelly back though. Get some follow up on why she got such a harsh punishment for just being at the crime scene. She wasn´t in a bad crowd and studied horticulture so...

Looks like we just found out who Nick's future girlfriend will be... I would love to see Grissom in london. I like Lady Heather, but she makes things harder for gil/cath. I still want her to come back! YAY! Maybe they'll tell us what happened between them last time. *like we don't know* Hmmm... I'm excited about all this. ^^

GrissLover4Ever,
youre not implying that Nick..and the daughter will get together are you?! EWWWWWWWWWW...NOOOOO!!!!!

haha

I would love to see Lady Heather back. Amazing woman. I’m sure Grissom wouldn’t mind seeing her again, either. :)

I won’t be surprised if Nick follows up on Kelly Gordon case. That would be so like him: to try and make something good come out of a terrible thing. But I hope she is not the so-called “love interest.” It would be a tad too convenient, not to mention, unrealistic.

Keeping in mind that the show’s producer talks of possibilities, not of accomplished facts, I still rather like those. Of course, they plan, but then the reality of writing a multi-character and multifaceted show is such, that it’s understandable when previously planned and desired things don’t happen or get postponed. No big deal. It will happen when it happens. Lady Heather is too good a character to be forgotten. :)

Jane

I don't know. We all know Nick will probably go back and revisit her case. He will find out she wasn't guilty. She will get out. They will start as friends. She will reappear in another episode later on, possibly being framed for murder. He will once again prove her innocent. Then they will go on a date and go back to her house. The next morning she will be dead. He'll be like O_O And then- Wait...this sounds too familiar....

Maybe Kelly will be some sort of healing for Nick. He'll help her out by looking into her case and maybe exonerating her. Nick was supposed to be a parallel for Kelly in Grave Danger. Both were innocents who got caught up in something beyond their control. They were both trapped somewhere that was killing them (emotionally in Kelly's case and physically in Nick's case), and the people that loved them were powerless to get them out. All they could do was watch. I could see Nick's ability to heal/recover directly related to Kelly's ability to heal/recover. They wouldn't have to get together or even be friends really.

As for Lady Heather, well, she doesn't do anything for me.

Back