McCanna (Mac/Stella)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by NM42, May 20, 2009.

1. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

If anyone is interested, this is a Mac/Stella baby!fic that I've been meaning to post for qute some time now. Hope you guys enjoy it. R&R is appreciated :D

Title:
    McCanna
    Pairing: Mac/Stella
    Rating: K
    Word Count:
    Summary: Taylor Baby is born.
    Disclaimer: Not Mine....I get it!

Mac’s hand lingered onto his sons’ hair. He had remnants of his own, small curls forming at the base, over taking
    features, that of his now sleeping mother. He looked over to her exhausted form, hands clasped over her stomach, swollen from previous acts of labor. As a whole, Mac could single handedly count how many meaningful times he had cried, and tonight he would add a tally to the imaginary board. He had a son. He had a son.

He paced with the infant in his hands, whispering what his possible name could be and each time the baby would move to fix himself, a sign Mac took for, ‘No, I don’t like it.’ He smiled and leaned in, placing a small kiss to his nose.

”What about McCanna?”

The infant didn’t move and instead smiled, gums and all.

”You know whose name that is? Your grandfathers. He passed away but he was a good man. He fought for the army you know, he helped release innocent Jewish people from the concentration camps, maybe when you’re a bit older and able to understand more, I’ll show you.” He leaned in and placed another kiss to his nose. “If your mom agrees, that’ll be your name. McCanna. McCanna something Taylor,”- he laughed to himself-“I know that she’ll want a say in your middle name…”

”Your damn right I’ll say. On his middle name, I think it suits him…I take it he likes the name?”

He turned to meet Stella, walked over, and kissed her leisurely. “Yup.”

She craned her neck and looked at the sleeping baby. “You like the name that your daddy picked for you?”

’McCanna’ smiled again.

“I’ll definitely take that as a yes. Looks like they’ll be another Mac Taylor in the city.”

He handed the baby over to Stella, pinpointed a chair, dragged it over besides her and sat down, hesitant whether or not to watch the feeding.

”Oh come on Mac, you’ve seen more then this.”

A deep crimson crept up as he couldn’t help but smile. Don walked in after the scene, handing Mac a cup of coffee.

”There you go. Marine black. 2 sugars, just the way ya like it.”

Mac took the cup. ”Thanks Don.”

He nodded and walked over to mother and son. “Beautiful you guys.”

later on the whole crew was in there room, reminiscent of when Lucy was born. They handed the baby over and crooned, flashing bulbs seemingly to emanate from every person in the room, ooh and aawwws, as well as compliments, hugs and congratulations.

”Hey you guys have you named him yet?”

”Yup…” said Stella from the bed.

”Aaaaaaaaaand…?” Danny prodded lightly.

”McCanna, McCanna Alexander.”

”So, there’s gonna be another Mac Taylor in this city ay?” Danny added.

Mac laughed. ”That’s what Stella said.”

”Two, under one roof? Good luck with that Stell.”

”Mac’s a good name. I’ve always thought that Mac was a GREAT name, when I have a kid I’ll name him Mac.”

”Adam-”

”Hey maybe Lucy and this little guy could-”

Danny held up his hand. “There will be no frolicking between these two, what happens if they end up working together? No romance in the workplace-”

They all stopped and looked around. “Look at how well that turned out.” Everyone couldn’t help but laugh.

The nurse came in announcing that the visiting hours were over. They left only to almost bask in tears when Lucy demanded that she wanted to give her ‘coosin’ a kiss. Danny hoisted her up gently and Lucy all on her own, reached inside of the blanket with utmost curiosity and delicacy, placed a kiss to McCanna’s cheek and smiled.
    Stella lay back against the bed and watched Mac bounce McCanna in the crook of his arm. He looked up with one of the brightest smiles that she had ever seen displayed on his face and couldn’t help but return it. He sat down and extended his hand in which she took.

Finally after years of being around one another, knowing what one another felt by the mere look or body language, being able to read each others mind, being able to confide when the most personal of situations presented themselves, here came an opportunity that they felt was needed and lost within the years of solitude.

A family..

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

NM42! This is AMAZING! So cute. I love the name for the baby. I actually wrote a story on fan fic where their sons name was Alex, like the middle name. :) I love the part with Lucy. That was so cute. And the no romance between co-workers :lol:

3. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Thanks *blushes*

I had this in mind for like 2 days, but my computer has been messing up on me. I hadnt had time, but I finally did today! I liked the way it turned out, and thanks for taking the time to read! Your freakin awesome! :cool:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

This is such a cute fic. Loved Danny and Adam talking about Lucy and McCanna in the future. :lol:

5. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

THANKS! :D

It could happen...in my mind.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I read this on LJ it's really good! :D

Nice job.

7. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

NM42
    It is amazing!! Really! I re-watched 5.23 last night and now read your story... o, it is so wondeful! Thank you and your comp;)

8. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

and

and

Those are totally :guffaw:

McCanna, heh? Gary's son's name? I really like the combination, though! The Lab family is so cute! Aw at Lucy kissing little Mac's cheek...

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Marine you did a GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You know how much i want they have a baby.I can see them watching their baby and Mac trying to hide at the time of baby feeding:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Love Adam and his comment and Overprotective Danny:lol:

I truly enjoyed this tory very much, Nat!

Debbie :D

10. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Ladyhunter- Thank you very much! I was a little on the fence about this but then just decided to do it! Glad ya liked it!!! :D

sadgirl- (Awww dont be sad!!! :( ) Ha its actually not even MY computer! Its the schools, I was able to bypass it with some careful manuvering and was able to finally post it on here and on my LJ. Thanks! :D

Mynerva- Gary's son...and Mac's dad's name...and this wittle Mac's name...yup, it all ties into it. I really liked Anthony as a middle name but then U thought about it and remember that that WAS Gary's son ACTUAL name and that would of just been a no. Also, thought that I'd have Adam to his usual, the cute little oops, no, wait, yes, I'll, no, yes Mac's a great name like little dialouge. I had to have Lucy kiss him...that was just almost BEGGIN for it :D

Deb- Ahaha your a dork! Marine you did good, this one! Ahahah I dont know why that made me laugh, maybe because Marines are supposed to have this tough as nails complex and I'm over here writing stories that make people just go awwwwww! ahahah :D THANKS DEB!

11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi Nat,

I think you found wonderful words for that very special situation in the live of "young" parents!!!!!
    I will never forget my husband with our son in his arms and tears in his eyes, saying: thank you!!!

Great job!!!!!

Udonna

12. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Thanks! I've never had a kid :p so I had to go based on what others parents say and do, I just left it to little words and a more emotional response on looks since that seems to be what our fave pair have been doing lately. :)

13. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

All I can say is awesome job. I really loved it. Especially the Adma and Danny scene, again great job!

14. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Loved it!!:)
    Keep going!

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Great, sweet fic, NM 42. I especially loved that at first you had just Mac and his son, with Mac explaining where his name came from, that was really sweet. I liked Danny's overprotectiveness, and Adam saying he really likes the name Mac, and would call his own kid that if he ever has one..:lol: