Marg Helgenberger Upstages Van Gogh In Paris

CSI Files

Captain
On the Ellen DeGeneres show on Wednesday, <font color=yellow>Marg Helgenberger</font> (Catherine Willows) told a story that demonstrates how popular CSI is abroad.

"We were in Paris this last summer and we were at the Musée d'Orsay, and it just always freaks me out when people stop you and wanna take your picture as opposed to looking at a Van Gogh, or something," she told <font color=yellow>Ellen DeGeneres</font>. "And I actually got chastised by the janitor because I was blocking the hallway or something."

The actress also remembered being on a plane scare recently. "I was going back to Omaha to do this benefit on breast cancer, and the plane was taking off on the runway and the two tires on the right side burst," she said. Fortunately, the passengers were evacuated and were able to catch another plane. "It was only hairy for about 10 seconds."

During the show, Helgenberger also took the opportunity to advertise a particular CSI board game, which is being sold on eBay for charity. "Starting on eBay today you can bid online for this particular game, the one millionth copy of this game, which is signed by the cast, and the proceeds will benefit Starlight, Starbright Foundation."

If you'd like to bid on the one millionth copy of the CSI board game, head over to eBay. A video of Helgenberger's interview can be found at Marg Helgenberger.com.<center></center>

I watch a clip of the interview, Marg on Ellen and got a kick out of the tibit about Marg upstaging Van Gogh.

Picked a few pieces of trivia about CSI too, that it the most watch show on the planet and can be seen in 177 different countries. And it looks like Cuba is the only country in the Northern Hemispehere that doesn't broadcast CSI.

Am I blind or something-where can I see the video clip? :D
(I couldn't find it from marghelgengerger.com :rolleyes:)

Am I blind or something-where can I see the video clip? :D
(I couldn't find it from marghelgengerger.com :rolleyes:)

It's on the front page right underneath CSI Blooper - Mea Culpa.

Omaetoy also has the clip in the interview section. Click here then go to Interviews. Scroll down to the last entry entitled Ellen Degeneres. Thanks to both for posting it.

All of Marg's interviews are great but her funny ones like Ellen and Wayne Brady are the best. :)

The Tony Danza interview was cute too but he kept interupting her to inject stuff about him instead of focusing on her. :rolleyes:

You can also find the interview on All About Marg. :)

I really loved this interview. It's gotta be one of the cutest interviews I've ever seen. LOL. Marg and Ellen were just too dang cute that I laughed through the whole interview. I've said in the Marg/Cath thread that I found the cutest moment was when Marg used the tissue Ellen gave her to blow her nose. I still grin every time I think of it. :lol:

The Tony Danza interveiw was great as well, but like Jango said, he interrupted too much. LOL. But the HelgenBURGER part was really cute!

Back