Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joins SSB...
333657001194392930.gif

Beautiful pics of Marg at the picket line. But that floppy hat - is it the same one that she was wearing on the Season 8 premiere?
I think its a different hat. The one she's wearing in the Season 8 premiere is dark brown. She probably has a collection of floppy hats lol. :D

Erica you should pimp your site! :lol:
The huge version of the Nov 5 candids are here:
http://www.margamania.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=162

And there are also new pics of Catherine in the Spoiler Picture thread.

Thanks, Rissa, for clearing that up. I love that she's at the picket line under the SAG banner. Not getting support from his wife is DEFINITELY not a complaint we'll hear from her husband's lips. :lol:

Hey guys CSI is nominated for the People's Choice Awards and I didn't see Grey's Anatomy in the nominations list (probably because they just won last year) so that means we have a chance to see more Marg pictures in the red carpet, lol.
The nominees are: CSI, House and Law and Order: SVU. House has a strong online following though.

I was sad to see that Marg wasn't nominated for the Most Popular TV Actress. What is WITH these people?

But I would like to see Marg on the red carpet :D

Okay so we need the awards thread right, going in search of it. ETA: Found it and it has been bumped up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back