Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
*ka THUD* Thanks for the pics, Hottie_Cath!

Really like her hair. And her dress. Okay, well, I really like her, too, although that's kind of an understatement. She and Alan look sooooo cute together. As always.

Ah the companion book. I think I need to re-read it sometime. I still remember how Carol Mendelsohn said "you can't talk about CSI without Catherine Willows. If Grissom is the soul of the show, she's the heart" in it. Compared with the way the show has been going, it sounds quite ironic now. lol.

And yes, Marg and Alan were both adorable at the ceremony. I hope Marg will receive her own star someday. We all know she deserves one. :)

Some new candids of Marg... :D

10th October 2007: Marg Helgenberger, from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, does some investigating of her own. The actress is remodeling her house, and is at the property checking up on things. This actress is known for her eagle eye on-screen, and we bet she's picked up a couple tricks over the years!

The rest of the pics here: http://www.margamania.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=146

And one promo shoot of Marg from her Women's Voices. Women's Vote PSA last year.

Thanks for pimping the gallery, Rissa! :D

I'm not sure whether you guys have seen these, but it was my first time seeing them when I found them. She's gorgeous as always. :)

Marg at the 2007 Producers Guild Awards.

My goodness :devil: That woman smokes just walking around looking around her property. Didn't Marg just remodel her home a couple of years ago? :lol:

"...is at the property checking up on things."

So that means they're staying somewhere else? She just recently mentioned that she & Alan don't get to spend a lot of time together recently, and now they also don't have the comfort of being in their own home? It's no wonder she said she was quite stressed out. I hope they finish the house soon. Or maybe this is another house they're remodeling, like she's been known to do previously?

Mrs Helgenberger, you're DELIGHTFUL.:D
Candid pics are fun, but i dont think celebs really likes paparazzi,but she looks wonderful. :p

welcome back SunsetBoulvard

those pictures of Marg are great. I hope she and Alan get to spend some time together too. Remodeling a house can be quite stressful.

And YES, Marg is HOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back