Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drumchik said:
Perhaps when she was swing she had a different office?
No, it's the same office. If you notice in 7x16 Monster in the box when she's in her office and asks Gil, who's walking by, how it went with the sheriff.

it's the same office as in 5x10 No Humans involved when she brings Warrick in to give him a reprimand and giving Lt Chen an apology.

Love the pics. Thanks!

ITA, Marg's one of the huge factors that has me coming back to watch CSI week after week. She's amazinggg.

Purejoylove said:

ITA, Marg's one of the huge factors that has me coming back to watch CSI week after week. She's amazinggg.

She's the only reason why i watch the show, period.
Grissom, well, he used to be my guy, but now, he's on his own :lol:

PS. thanks so much for the pics! im a BIG fan of Marg's straight hair, but curls, well, she just looks wonderfull with everything. :D

Hehe I really don't mind whether it's curly or straight. I mean come on, it's Marg. She's just hot like that. :D

And yeah I also think that Marg is the only reason for me to watch the show nowadays. My interest in this show has reduced to a minimum since season 5, I think, mainly because of the writing, which continues to fell now. :lol:

*bump* oww* thud*
Marg at the Screen Actors Guild Award of Excellence Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame October 25, 2007

1st and 2nd photo: Unknown woman in yellow, Russ & Amber Tamblyn, Marg Helgenberger, and Ben Foster
3rd photo: our favorite couple lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back