Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sure if I could post a spoiler pic in here with Cath in it... So to be safe, I didn't. But check it out... It's a promo pic of ep 8x07 or something... And damn, she looks fabulous. I absolutely LOVE her hair like that.

Those caps are really nice, kay. Regardless of how good/bad the movie was, Marg looks great in it. :D And yeah those new promo pics of Catherine are lovelovelove. I love the slightly wavy hair. Reminds me of the early seasons. :)

Here's my contribution of the day. <3

Explanation please!

What is catherine's exact function (as in position) on the team nowdays?

After grave danger the boys went back to having grissom as a supervisor, so she's not their supervisor anymore and she appears to be working under grissom, but whenever we get to have a look at her office there's still a "catherine willows - supervisor" label on her desk. So ...

It's never been explained, but I'm guessing she's just a slight bit below Gil. (I don't think that came out right! :rolleyes: - or maybe in my mind it did :devil:) In season 6 Secrets & flies, when she & Sara have the conversation in her office about the ducks (one of my all-time favorite scenes), Cath mentions that she now has to "share this office with the dayshift supervisor". Which, when you think about it, is kind of strange. Gil - the graveshift supervisor - has his own office. Cath, as swing shift supervisor, had her own office then. Now, she has to share with the dayshift supervisor.

That means...first of all, the dayshift supervisor is a woman ("she's got some kind of thing for waterfowl"). Secondly, that dayshift doesn't seem to get much priority if they don't have their own big office like Gil does. Third, Cath still has supervisor duties since she's still got a space as an office.

Also, in the A la cart episode, Ecklie mentioned to Gil that, because of the "relationship", Cath should have been doing Sara's evaluations - meaning that Cath is still on a higher level than Sara and the other guys.

Yeah she clearly has some kind of extra power.

Gil has always had a lot of room for himself, even in the pilot episode, when it's not very clear to me what his post was, because Brass seemed to be the one with the topmost position (he was demoted following the girl's death), he already had this large room with all his pickled animals and experiments lying around. But then again I seem to recall a funny scene in the episode viva las vegas, before cath was made supervisor where she complains about her new office beeing no bigger than a closet - but she did have and office!

We may need to wish upon a star or something and ask that the continuity fairy appear and explain it all. Otherwise, trying to deduce it based on past episodes will only lead to madness. :D
LaSquisita

Perhaps when she was swing she had a different office?

as for Gil - he might have his own office because no one wants to share with him. LOL

And Erica, I LOVE that pic. She was so amazing in that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back