Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jango! It's great to see you back. I hope you're doing okey. :)

btw Rissa, Catherine's wearing Dior this time. :lol:

Indeed. I love that skirt.

As for the More Mag pics: she has a totally new "style" or I'm just not used to it anymore? Those pics are FABULOUS. They're totally Marg-ish, but there's also some kind of "magic" about them.

I love Marg's "magic". That's such a cool way to put it, SB.

I don't know about her style changing, but I think she just gets more beautiful as she goes along.

i read the more article the other night at barnes and noble...loved her in taht dress. she looks so fantastic for 48, seriously!
her son is about my age...funness.
lol
i'd love to have a hot momma lik ethat, lol
don't tell my mom i said that!

Haha, are you kidding, GSRfanatic? I read the article at Barnes and Noble the other day too! Was totally going to buy the mag, but I was a little short on cash.

I read about the censored scene, too. Sounds funny. ^_^

Hahaha I was uploading In Good Company premiere pics to my website yesterday and saw these. LOL she's too cute for words. :lol:

"danger is my middle name" LOL that was cute.
Did anyone see Marg on tonight's ET? It was a bit different than the online version. She says that line in a 'bring-it-on' type of voice. (I'll try to get it up at my place tomorrow if no one else has it available)

I hope someone else can get some caps for you, E. It's almost midnight here, and I just got home from work after an exhausting day. I might fall asleep before I even get the clips done before capping. (because extra hours at work and no supper yet make KayLyne a very cranky girl at the moment ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back