Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I totally don't remember a scene like that - especially if it was season 5. Unless it was a scene that was cut.

Any chance it's from a new season 8 scene? She's taking a sample from Warrick, so maybe it's when he gets into trouble later on.

I don't remember anything like that from season 5. It certainly fits with Warrick's unfortunate upcoming storyline for this season though. :confused: :confused:

Thanks girls! The picture was taken last 9/2/2004 so its not a new one. Hmm yeah it could be from a deleted scene from Season 5.

I'm trying to figure what kind of storyline that pic would have come from in season 5 where she would have needed to draw his blood. I can't think of anything that would have been related.

So how would that fit into the story? They had to go to people in the lab to get blood for the samples they needed? Wouldn't they have some kind of supply on hand somewhere? I guess it was definitely a deleted scene.

In Crow's Feet they had blood they (Cath and Nicky) to find out what % of Hydrogen Peroxide was need to lyce ( think that's the right word) the blood. That is the only time I can think of in Crow's Feet when they used blood.

Is it from Suckers? Warrick and Cath went to that house and investigated the muder of the 'goth' girl and the guy who drew her blood.

LOL Shane, you did tell me the new photos were from either Harvest or Crow's Feet. :D It's obvious that this pic must be from a cut scene or an outtake of Crow's Feet. I was waiting for the new C/W thread to start so that I could post it as a gift for ruzila. :lol:

?

Where's everyone? lol. Anyways I just found this tiny pic on Fire Down Below's website. It's small, but it's pretty. :D

cast2wn4.jpg

FDB has a website? Guess I never knew that. I might have to check that out. It's one way to keep me awake this morning (I hate doing the early morning weekend sign-ons when I normally work afternoons/evenings!)

Marg in FDB always makes me think of her as a "prairie woman" and her comment to Julie Chen on The Early Show. Julie asked her if she'd like to be in a western. She said "sure, but not as a prairie woman. Too much bad hair & makeup."

That's really cute Erica! Thanks for sharing :D Fire Down Below was an awfull movie but Marg was too cute *blinks* :lol:

No prairie woman? How about a cowgirl or even a bounty hunter? I'm sure she'd make a great one. And she'd look so sexy in the outfit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back