Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay it's the Tony Awards. Here's Marg on the red carpet:

I love the make up hehe. I'm getting ready for work now. Hopefully there will be more pics when I arrive at work. lol.

I like the dress, not fond of the make up :eek:

Thanks Erica for the pictures

I'll check her AND BILLY out later this evening :)

Nice dress!! I like the train too. It's a nice change for her. She really came rushing out to the stage. Not even waiting for the other guy. I was hoping she would have been presenting with Liev. They would have at least had a little chemistry between them.

Even though I'm not much of a theater person, I like the Tonys because they're so lively and upbeat compared to the other stuffy awards shows.

Ooh there's Robert in the background! He must have been her date for the night. I wonder why Alan couldn't go?

His name is Marvin Hamlisch and if he's the one I found on IMDb, he's a master composer. He won three Oscars in one year (which really means...within one day. lol) and his works include The Way We Were and Sophie's Choice. Songs he wrote have been used in a lot of movies and TV shows, too. I'm not sure if that's him, though. lol.

aww marg looks very very pretty i was like waiting an hour for her to come on didnt see bliiy though...but when i saw marg i was like jumping every where...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back