Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack! More MJ! :lol: Thanks for the pictures E!
I love this pic you posted.. *pats* Diana Harris knows that everyone should bow down to royalty. :p

And your icon made me LOLOL.

Blondie18 The paps have been taking the pictures of those pair of shoes for ages but no one seems to recognize where she bought it from. =/

I had Shane add the text to the original icon. LOL. I don't know why, but that's the first words that popped up in my head when I first saw the icon. :lol: I posted a link to Marg's performance in the Marg/Cath discussion thread. You gals might want to check it out. :)

The Screen Actors Guild had rally on June 9 to support their negotiation team. Alan gave a speech. He looked fierce. LOL. And of course Marg was there, too. Hottie posted two pics here. I love the shirt. :D

It IS cute. They're so attentive and adoring of each other. I particularly liked during this speech how he kept glancing at her (as he always seems to do, lol) and Marg's "Yeah!" in support. I think her just being there is support for him, because something tells me that he gets a bit nervous giving speeches. Marg is his anchor.

I love that smile, it's kind of cheeky in the don't mess kind of way.

And I agree too, it is cute how they're so involved and interested in what each other is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back