Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Hottie_Cath, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Yeah I went to his site and found out that most of the photos he takes are modified that way. LOL Hottie, I just read a journal entry ranting on the airbrushing and how fake these photos look. I guess haters just don't really need a reason to rant, not even trying to take a look at the photographer's portfolio first. :D

Looks gorgeous to me anyway. *thumbs up* ;)

Oh, almost forgot the new candids. Marg getting coffee at Starbucks. Hmm I wonder what flavor she had. :lol:

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*will not make the flavour comment dirty, will not make the flavour comment dirty*...

Thanks for the pics, Erica :D She looks awesome :D

3. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Thanks for the pics. She looks great as always! Btw, I loved the magazine scans! :D
    I wished I'd been at that Starbucks when she came there. And Marg is still wearing her boots, they look so cute on her :lol:

4. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Hey! i just saw an interview with Marg, she has a new puppy! aww i guess she needs someone to look after seeing as Hughie will be in college soon, of course there is Alan! :lol:

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Everytime I see those pics, I have to urge to take a break from work and get a cop of coffee at the Starbucks downstairs. :lol:

And I love her face and her posture in this pics. Looking like the queen of the crime lab lol.

[​IMG]

P.S. Hey D, is it me or did you forget to post how many pics are allowed in a post? Just making sure. :)

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Nope should be in the post announcing it, the Help Guide and the first post/page one of this thread. :angel:

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL I checked again and found out I had totally ignored the numbers in front of the words "medium" and "thumbnail". *fails* Forgive my dumb moments.

Thanks for reminding me. :D

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Your forgiven, no harm done I would go with the "I am excited, confuse and happy about the move and Marg that, that is the reason I missed it." ;)

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*worships the queen of the crime lab*

Hot pic Erica!!

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

i was just about to say, she doesn't just look like the queen of the lab, she is the queen of the lab :) love the pic :) thanka

11. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Unfortunately I've missed all the new pics because I had to mark (-typed this "marg" first) all forums as read.

GOOD NEWS!!!! We have a drooling smiley! :drool: At last! I'm 100% sure I'll use it like a billion times in the Marg/Catherine threads :D

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

All together now!

DROOL FOR MARG!!!

:drool::drool::drool:

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh lol. I didn't notice there was this new smilie. It's so cute and I'm sure it's going to be seen here very often. :lol:

Not sure how many of you have watched Lethal Vows (great performance btw). I finally finished capping it after months of work. lol.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You can go see all of them here if you're interested. :)

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Finally got a chance to bring this over here. It's from the latest issue of TV Guide:
    [​IMG]

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hehe these guys' got tastes. I like all the girls mentioned in the article. Especially CSI Catherine Willows, but that's no surprise is it? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.