man and crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

agent_xxx

Victim
There are many things that involve these two.
Men, women, and evil. Have always been. evil will always be around. Good will prevail everytime.... I am trying to keep that. I need help.

agent_xxx, you have already made a few other threads about needing peoples' help. I have no problem with asking. but may you please not make threads asking random philosophy questions?

Men, women, and evil. Have always been. evil will always be around. Good will prevail everytime.... I am trying to keep that. I need help.

And in answer to your little statement:
*clears throat* I belive that good and evil relate to brain function and what we perceive as "good" or "evil". For example, a small village might make (unwilling) human sacrifices every now and then. For the average person who might know nothing about it, we perceive and act like this as evil because we don't know or don't understand why they did it.
However, the village might sacrifice these people for good. such as, they beleive that it might grant their women extra fertility or better crops or something.
It may lead to something good for the villagers and they believe it to be doing good, but is it good or evil? why do we perceive something as evil, just because we don't understand it? *coughs at the Salem witch trials*.
I mean no offense if i caused any.

Meh, anyhoo, i am going to lock this thread. please continue in one of your other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back