Madison M/ Kay P: Lindsey Willows

Lindsey is supposed to be in episode 4 "Scales" this season. :)

I prefer Madison to Kay. I don't really know why, but I guess it's just because I thought she did amazing work for those earlier seasons, and then all of a sudden the writer's just hired a new actress. So I guess I feel kind of bad for her. :confused:

It was great to see Kay Panabaker back on the show in the latest episode. I liked the more grown-up attitude she brought as they turned her into more of a mini-Catherine.

I liked the more grown-up attitude she brought as they turned her into more of a mini-Catherine.

I'd agree...but I can't help thinking that after Lindseys' kidnapping in season 7 I believe (and everything else that has happened with her and Cath), did the character change her outlook on a lot of things, and develop into a more mature young lady, despite the fake ID bit. She's not as full of attitude as she once was. Maybe it's just me, but it's a thought all the same.

Kay Panabaker will be in the new Fame movie - an updated version of the 1980 musical, which centered on the students of the New York Academy of Performing Arts. This tidbit was in the new issue of People magazine.

I like the way she & her sister, Danielle, both seem to be well grounded - realizing that if you're going to be an actor, it's always good to have a backup plan.

As CSI fans may be aware, Kay Panabaker (the current Lindsey Willows) is in a new show this fall titled, "No Ordinary Family".

This brings up the question on whether she will still be able to continue her role on CSI. Assuming this would be her official twitter account (and since the official NOF twitter is following her as well, I'm guessing it is) Kay commented on the subject:

"it will all depend on if they're able to schedule it around NOF. It's always a possibility."
link to tweet

I certainly hope so. I'd really like to have another Lindsey story come up, but don't want to see another actress step into the role... again.

Back