Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I think you're right Frida, was that an ep, that had a dead body in a theatre, or did I just make that up? :lol: I recognise the cap, but can't actually remember what episode it was from, I kinda suck at remembering the names of eps...

Debbie dear, it's nice to have you back with us. :D Hmm... As for a Valentines day ep, I doubt it, like it's been said already, it seems that holidays aren't celebrated in NYPD's Crime lab. :lol: But what do you think Mac and Stella would be doing on Valentines day? Asprine and I were talking about this the other day... :lol:

Hope you're all well. *Hugs*

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio!!!!!!!!! my sweet Smacked Twin!

seriously i don't understand that type of scenes because one moment you think writers are going to write another romance for him and then they regret that idea and come back to normal. So at the end you understand nothing and characters seem to be OOC :confused: I mean...if you have an idea, go and do it well but don NOT regret in the middle;) well i must confess i do like they regretted it in the middle this time:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kikii--->
    :lol: well that's a mistery i do want to know as well:lol: we had people mentioning all those celebrations but we didn't see any. Such a pity! they are a Family and they would be amazing acting as one *sigh:p

Steph--->
    I wonder where my Dr Asprine is :D I still keep my faith on 5.15;) but it's frustrating not having an episode dedicated to it as they did with Halloween (well, i can't blame them. Boo wasn't a good episode:rolleyes:

Thanks for clarifying on the pic:drool:

hugs to all, present and Missing People:lol:

Debbie:bolian:

ps: C'mon Family! only 38 posts until Thread #15!!!!!!!

ps2: This is a present for thsi Family but in special to Lori :)

It was made by Kels A great and cheerful Smacked fan

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Steph, it's not from a theatre:) it's from the Circus eppy, when Stella stood close to an elephant, where the boy (that took his own life, the case) and the girl played, Romeo and Juliet, it's a sweet eppy i think, but also sad... im kinda bad at remembering some of the names of the eppys, it's just that i watched the eppy last night:D
    Debbie--- i don't understand that either, it's like they are trying to confuse us for fun or doing it so we won't get on the trace that something more are going on between Mac and Stella...*shrugs*
    And Debbie, is this the picture you wanted?? (i putted in a link 'cause it got so big:lol:)
    http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/002_642x1000.jpg

4. Stepherweps

Oh yeah, I remember now Frida, well yeah that ep is Blood, Sweat and Tears, you are correct. Thanks sooo much for the pic of Gary and the little baby, that is sooo cute. Who's little baby is it? She's adorable, and it looks like he's great with kids, just like Melina. Aww, they'd make such a great little family (Mac and Stella, I mean). :adore: I can totally imagine them with a couple of little kids running around. :adore:

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*jaw drops* Oh my god... that is probably the most adorable thing I ever seen. That baby is beautiful and I gotta say, Mac looks damn good with a baby in his arms. I may have to consider changing my signature. *shakes head* Hey, come to think of it, the baby looks like a cross between Mac and Stella. Anyways, that's just even more proof that Mac and Stella should have kids. *pokes TPTB* By the way, do you think well get them by the series finale?

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

[​IMG]

HEE HA CHECK OUT THIS HOTTIE, Fireman Mac is BACK!!! Oh I feel a faint coming on..tingle tingle up my spine!!! It looks like Valentines
    Day for me and oh baby my fire is a rageing!!! Shew, man, hose me down:lol: How about that Debbs what a friend!!!

By the way if Stella and Mac dont get together pretty soon I am going to take this kid Mac is holding and declare it as Mac and Stellas little girl. Then Mac will HAVE to marry Stella cause the wee one will need her daddy!

And the NIT??
    She better look out because Stella will squish her like a grape if she gets out of line!!! SPLOT!!!

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hee Debbie.. I'm sorry that I haven't been here. My whole family and I wasn't feeling very well. I was in my bed for 18 hours.

Between, who's the baby Mac is holding on to? It looks like Mac/Stella baby. :lol: I was surprised when I saw it. The circus episode is where Stella sat on Mac's desk while they talked about the case. It was adorable. Thank you for those pictures. :)

Take care - Asprine

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

It could be because they want to develop Mac and Stella as individuals. The problem is when you say Mac inmediately you think about Stella. I mean, they are not siamese twins, however they cannot be apart because it's too OOC:p

[​IMG]

OH MY GOD, GIO!

Karu--->
    Me too!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: and i do hope Mac will have kids with Stella at the end. Somehow It would be wrong if they don't.Mac and Stella have been alone for such a long time...they deserve a kid to make the family they have wished for such a long time:thumbsup:

Steph--> their kids would be ADORABLE. We need those kids! Hopefully Danny and Lindsay's baby will make them think about procreation:guffaw:

Lori-->:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    let me confess you i can't concentrate everytime i see this because it distracts me (actually his hands distract me:guffaw:

Asprine--> my sweetie. Hopefully you will be ok soon. I missed you here:bolian: Just to cheer you up here you have

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/normal_004_1000x666.jpg

Smacked Contest: This pic is a "behind the scenes" pic. It belongs to a great Smacked scene:drool: (actually it was a great scene until 5.12 was aired)

Guess what episode i am talking about:bolian:

[​IMG]
    *Click for the full sized pic*

love you all!

Debbie :D

ps: BTW anybody remember where are Baby Daniella's pics???? I couldn't download them and i would like add "Daddy's little girl" pic :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
  9. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Asprine,
    Hope both you and your family getting well soon.:)

Debbie,
    Steph posted the below pics of Stella with Daniella a few days ago.

[​IMG]
    Stella with a baby, she'd make such a great Mom. :adore:

[​IMG]

Stella was great in that eppy. And Mac told her she's the most brave woman he ever knew. :adore:

Who's that guy with huge eyes? He looks funny and scary. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

It's the ending of 4.04 (Time's up). :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!~ I know I haven't been here in awhile, but I'm here now!

I just want to say the pictures up there are amazing. My personal fave is Fireman Mac :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:.

I miss season 1 Mac and Stella. They were so close and friendly and AGGGH! What happened? Oh right, they were infected by the Virus and Nits...

I'm beginning to forget what new episodes are with the fact that we had to wait TWO weeks for a new eppy. I'm missing my Mac and Stella. I saw some E/O moments the other day while watching SVU but it didn't fill the void:(. Same with the HipHuggers moments on Monday, plus the return of Alexx. Awesome? Yes. Void-filling? No.

Has anyone ever noticed this but I was going through caps the other day and I realized that Mac will look at Stella, but she'll be looking away, then she'll look at him, but he won't be looking! It happens all the time. I'll show you.

From 1.03, American Dreamers:

[​IMG]

See, Mac is looking at Stella but she is looking elsewhere

[​IMG]

This is the next cap and she's looking at him, but now HE'S looking elsewhere!

Anyway, I'm just in SMACked withdrawal mode right now. I just want to see a new episode soon.

Axel

11. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

the baby, im not sure, on tv.com we have been talking about it and someone in there thought it might be one of Gary's daughters:) awww i can also imagine that a couple of kids are running arond:adore::adore:
    yeh i know, he looks really adorable with the baby in his arms:adore::adore:
    Debbie, Of course i do:D they are just great together:D that's true Debbie:)
    Now i wonder how Mac and Stella are gonna be like when they se Danny and Lindsay's baby:D i can picture Mac holding the baby and Stella standing close to his shoulders playing with the baby..
    You can soo se that they are taking advantage when either Mac or Stella is looking another way to have a look at each other:D i love that eppy, when Mac and Stella, with Flack are where the buses are and Mac puts his hand at her back:adore::adore:

and Asprine, hope you get better soon:)

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I am sorry to hear you are unwell:confused: Do get better soon!!!

AXELSONFIRE:
    Yes it does happen all the time it is because they cant look at each other because there chemisry is SO great that it radiates from the screen and that is what they are trying to hide!!! Some of our best moments are when Mac had dated "Her" and Stella was with Frankie because they could allow the charecters more freedom by leaving us to believe they were already with someone. Hence the the thread title: You cant hide the enivitable!
    DEBBS:
    Sent you back a PM did you get it? My "puter" has the flu I think , it doesnt want to work today!

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

:) Thank you, Debbie, Kikii, Lori and Gio.. I just came back from ER. I'm shivering when I saw all those patients in the Emergency unit. One of my family member might have heart attack or Malaria. Even though I have yet to know the results.. my mind is running a thousand miles.

Coming here makes me left the day behind and starts a new day tomorrow. Those pictures were.. full of Mac/Stella. The glances.. it makes me melt. Their glances and gaze tells a billion stories. :adore: I can't wait till the 15th thread and A NEW EPISODE!! It's been a long time.. I wondered why they delayed.. :)

Hugs you all.. :)

14. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Bonjour! Comment ca va? Oh yeah there's my French skillz! Haha! So I've missed you guys. And I'm back.

Let's see, I managed to convince someone to ship Mac and Stella. Maybe because I am good with convincing or because their chemistry is undeniable.

And by the way here's another suggestion for #15:
    Their chemistry is undeniable

Let's see, I absolutely loved their chemistry in season 1. The first episode of season 2 was just different. As much as I enjoyed them kind of loosening up, I think the writers wrote them super well in season 1. I cannot forget Officer Blue. That last scene is what we need after Forbidden Fruit. Plus we just need the good ol' days of Mac/Stella where they worked like every case together :D Anyway, I just thought I'd say that and hi everyone!

15. Stepherweps

Aww, that would be so cute, I can totally see a scene with Stella holding their baby and talking to him/her, then Mac coming up behind her, and taking the baby's hand, then him saying to Stella, "how about we have one?" Hehe, that would be cute. *Obviously in my little scenario Mac and Stella are already together.* Gosh, it would be the cutest thing ever. :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.