Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make me possess you and make you kiss him.

Karu, you're a genius too~!!!

Karuuuuuu, you're here~!!! :) LOL! If only CSI NY have those "spirits and possessing" things. Then Claire would do that. :lol: I would faint too. Maybe Claire would force Stella to kiss Mac. Stella struggles. BUT When they kiss, they started to get more and more passionate in the kiss. :adore::adore:

---> Lori

Loriiii, I love that~!! I love it when you describe "HER" as "IT" :lol::lol:. This morning, I also watch season 3.. Everytime I saw her, I always show my fist in front of my Monitor. :lol::lol::lol: I can't help it. She's just getting on my nerves. :devil:

This is Stella's expression after Flack ask her "Is she pretty?" in 4.17.
look.jpg

This is Stella's expression after Flack says "I'm just saying." in 4.17.
look2.jpg

Got to go back to Examination Hall. :D Take Care~ *Hugs*

Last edited:
Steph---->{{{{{{{hugs dear}}}}}}}}}}
Oh, now that's an idea I very much like the sound of... You're right, there would be no room for boredom there... Plus, Mac and Stella are already in love, they jusy haven't come to realise/admit it to themselves or one and other yet...
By the way Debbie, I love your banner - Adammmm... *Calms down* Sorry, you know how I get when it comes to Adam.

Definitely they are not boring people Even Mac, once he went back to normal life (after Stell suggested it )he became into an unpredictable man regarding his taste (I remember that skating date he had once I think Stell was nicely surprise by the fact she found out he was so "unusual" The same happened in Recycling. At the end she told Mac:

Stella: (Accepting a hotdog from Mac) Boy, you really know how to treat a girl
:lol:It wasn't the kind of date she expected but heck! she got fun of it!She was surprise and then she got fun. I wonder in how many areas he could be so "creative"??:drool::lol:(I'm officially drooling

Regarding the siggy, i LOVE that scene from the very first time i watched the promo. Stella and her two sidekicks. LOVE IT!:thumbsup:

Gio--->
hmm Mac and Stella isn't a boring couple:lol: i mean Stella isn't boring but P ''she''s boring:lol:
Ditto before:lol: She is boring and she liked manipulate Mac blaming him and beating her chest saying "Oh MAc you are nor ready for ussssssss (dramatic mode):lol:Unlikeable!!!!!!:rolleyes::lol:

Asprine-->
Then I could always make my Asprine's Dose of Happiness, and share it here. :lol:
you misunderstood m dear. YOU are the dose of Happiness :bolian:

Karu-->
*whistles* Talk about a hot couple... you can guarantee satisfaction from both of them! Not to mention they're both very creative so boredom is just a thing of Mac's past. *eyes HER*
:lol:i think that's why they keep them "cool down" (I mean EP) I want to think they know Mac and Stell are too hot and there is not way they could keep them apart once they start a formal relationship. It's going to be passionate (well once writers and producers decide to pay attention to important stuff anyway:vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan: ) If for just a mere Gary and melina's celebration pic at the 100 th episodes party made so many people (even not SMAC) liked them and notice how great Stella and Mac would be together i don't know WHY Writers and producers don't:vulcan:

Lori--->
I made the mistake of watching "What schemes may come" I have to say if it was not for the ending where Mac gives the O.K. for the Aids kit to Stella I would probably would have tossed my cookies all over the place. It was "HER" all night long! First with the boo boo on her pea brain. THEN WAh WAH I thought I made a mistake ... Mac: Scary moment huh? Oh give me a break! "She" might have made a mis diagnosis and Mac says "Scary moment?" Oh grow up already!!! How about Stella facing the possibility of AIDS!!! Did you see HER "crying" to Mac? That whole relationship was pathietic and I hope that if Stella has a thretening moment Mac does a little better job emotinally coming to her aid. In Access sure he was concerned and maybe I am a bit harsh but the "over reaction" to the way he went running all over the building and down to the street because "IT' got a scratch on the head!!!!:eek: Please dont cancel any more shows my emotional well being cant handle it!!!
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:you are my source of good humor:guffaw::guffaw: First the Burnt Bird and now this:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Maybe he knew she would start all over again the "whining show" and he ran just to keep her with her mouth shut:lol::lol::lol:

I was watching the Ride In and i discovered more great moments than the first time. I noticed Stella only fall apart when she talked to Sid at the end ("That the only thing i've known" part). So she showed Mac only a little part of her sorrow. She let him to see she was worried but she didn't allow herlsef to show how much she was.

Meanwhile SHE/IT :)lol:) played "the damsel in distress" all the time

Asprine,
Thank you for the pics. I wouldn't surprise to see Stella punch Flack in the arm if he kept on teasing her. :)

Debbie,
she liked manipulate Mac blaming him and beating her chest saying "Oh MAc you are nor ready for ussssssss (dramatic mode):lol:
:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:I can picture the scene. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

I noticed Stella only fall apart when she talked to Sid
I really cried every time I watch this eppy especially on that part you've mentioned. Sid was like a father to Stella. He could comfort her in the way different from Mac's.

Sorry to hear of the passing of your Grandpa Gio.

Well because of no show tomorrow I thought I would watch some season three epies. Boy talk about punishing myself! I made the mistake of watching "What schemes may come" I have to say if it was not for the ending where Mac gives the O.K. for the Aids kit to Stella I would probably would have tossed my cookies all over the place. It was "HER" all night long! First with the boo boo on her pea brain. THEN WAh WAH I thought I made a mistake ... Mac: Scary moment huh? Oh give me a break! "She" might have made a mis diagnosis and Mac says "Scary moment?" Oh grow up already!!! How about Stella facing the possibility of AIDS!!! Did you see HER "crying" to Mac? That whole relationship was pathietic and I hope that if Stella has a thretening moment Mac does a little better job emotinally coming to her aid. In Access sure he was concerned and maybe I am a bit harsh but the "over reaction" to the way he went running all over the building and down to the street because "IT' got a scratch on the head!!!!:eek: Please dont cancel any more shows my emotional well being cant handle it!!!

my sentiments exactly!!!and yeah,i thought it was a bit over the top when mac practically went flying out the building to come to "IT"s aid and down the street coz IT's got an owwie on her head!i really hate those epi's where IT walks onscreen,i grit my teeth and go " you man-pursuing,shameless twit #!@T%^^%^ "!!!!!! ggrrrrrrrr!he belongs to stella!!!
P.S."SHE"" will henceforth be known as "IT",well by me at least.

(Gregory House is .... :drool::drool::drool: )
i know!!!!oh,believe me i know!he hot too! (sorry,off topic,just have to comment on this LOL)

hugs to the smacked family,you made me happy in an otherwise crappy day!

Last edited:
you misunderstood m dear. YOU are the dose of Happiness

Aw, Sorry, Debbie.. I should have read properly. Thank you sooo much, Debbie. You are the dose of happiness in my life too. :D Debbie brightens up my lonely and dark day. How I wish to end this week soon. Then I can spend more time here. :lol: I did quite okay today in all my 3 papers. Not as bad as yesterday. Still got 2 more days with 2 paper. I can't wait to finish that~!!

Debbie, the dog show was :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:! Season 1 has lots of SMacked moments. I don't remember to see any JP in season 1. I never seen her before. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kikii, you're welcome.. :D The second picture makes me laugh non-stop. It was hilarious. Is she annoyed by the questions? :lol::lol:

Asprine,
Is she annoyed by the questions?
I think the questions didn't annoy her. The redhead did. :angryrazz: She flirted with Mac as soon as she showed up on the beach like the others didn't exit. :angryrazz: And she acted like she had powerful authorities in the lab. :angryrazz: BUT, Stella didn't buy it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: She even invited her to participate. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

GAHX! I totally agree with you.. Even though I'm not a D/L shipper, The Red Head Lady isssss very very busy body.. hhmm, she's very annoying. :lol::lol: Stella seems a bit weird when she says, "He seems to be fine with it" at the chocolate show. She looks.. (There's one kind of feeling that I can't explain.) It was.. :eek::eek:.

says, "He seems to be fine with it" at the chocolate show. She looks.. (There's one kind of feeling that I can't explain.) It was.. :eek::eek:.

Perplexed! Stella seemed puzzeled and could not figure out how unaffected he was by Quinn. Because he knew Quinns personality so well and was not intimidated by her.

season 5 working on the spoiler box I can not get the last half of the tags to capitalize. Do they need to cap? My computer just automatically goes in to lower case. Is there any other way to spoiler tag? And do I have them in the proper spots?

Last edited:
hi smacked family:D

hmm Mac and Stella isn't a boring couple:D:lol: i mean Stella isn't boring but P ''she''s boring:lol:
I agree, Mac and Stella are simply perfect for eachother. And you're also right about 'P' she was extremely boring, she's got nothing on our Stella. I think Mac knows that himself. ;)
of course Mac and Stella are perfect for each other:D they fit together, and they can read each other:D and Stella is a little more fun, and then we got ''SHE'' she's boring ''she'' isn't any fun:lol:
Thanks, I seen that Clytia had made it and I couldn't resist, he looked adorable and I love him in that scene. :adore:
soo right Steph, Adam looks soo cute in that scene and that scene when Mac tells him that he had to process the toilet, that look he had:guffaw: omg soo funny:lol:
Well because of no show tomorrow I thought I would watch some season three epies. Boy talk about punishing myself! I made the mistake of watching "What schemes may come" I have to say if it was not for the ending where Mac gives the O.K. for the Aids kit to Stella I would probably would have tossed my cookies all over the place. It was "HER" all night long! First with the boo boo on her pea brain. THEN WAh WAH I thought I made a mistake ... Mac: Scary moment huh? Oh give me a break! "She" might have made a mis diagnosis and Mac says "Scary moment?" Oh grow up already!!! How about Stella facing the possibility of AIDS!!! Did you see HER "crying" to Mac? That whole relationship was pathietic and I hope that if Stella has a thretening moment Mac does a little better job emotinally coming to her aid. In Access sure he was concerned and maybe I am a bit harsh but the "over reaction" to the way he went running all over the building and down to the street because "IT' got a scratch on the head!!!!:eek: Please dont cancel any more shows my emotional well being cant handle it!!!
:guffaw::lol: Lori, i got to agree with ya..:D and thanks Lori
This is Stella's expression after Flack ask her "Is she pretty?" in 4.17.
i soo love that scene:D Stella is jealous over the read headed woman, you can se it on her face when Donnie starts to talk about the read headed woman:lol: thanks for the pics Asprine/PumkyAsp:D
Ditto before:lol: She is boring and she liked manipulate Mac blaming him and beating her chest saying "Oh MAc you are nor ready for ussssssss (dramatic mode):lol:Unlikeable!!!!!!:rolleyes::lol:
oh yeah ''she'' liked to manipulate Mac and i'll bet ''she'' manipulated Mac into a relationship with ''HER'':lol: and ''she'' is sooo dramatic, Stella however is not dramatic at all:D

Lori, I think I've worked out why spoiler boxes won't work for you, you need to put a subject so you have to put [*spoiler=season 5] [/spoiler] (remove the * of course) I really hope this helps and that they work for you. :D *Hugs*

Well I watched Raising Shane last night, *I've now seen all of season 3* that Casey guy was evil... Anyhoo, that's not the point I wanted to make... I loved the scene where Mac was talking to P and she put her hand on his cheek *no don't kill me, it wasn't that bit I loved* then Mac seen Stella walking around the corner and he grabbed her hand and took it off his cheek. I know it was said that he didn't want everyone to know about his relationship, however I think that he didn't want Stella to see, cause he didn't want her to be hurt, cause I mean even then we could see how much he loved Stella... Anyway, it made me laugh that he rejected P when he saw Stell. :adore:

*Hugs for my Smacked family*

I still like Peyton. I actually thought they she and Mac had a sweet relationship. *stands strong as her fellow SMacked shippers stare her down* I was actually kind of sad during that scene. I know Mac was happy with her which I know would have made Stella happy. But some relationships are meant to end and that one did. It's over. We don't need to diss Peyton anymore.:)

I really think Mac and Stella should go undercover, together!!! Like to some huge party by some perverted politician or business owner and they go undercover asa couple. Ooo, man. Mac in a tux and stella in a long black shimmery dress. Oh the glass on my screen would melt. :drool: Of course they would have to touch each other. Aw! It would be like the 100th episode party picture we like so much!!!:adore:

mhmmm, you're welcome, Gio. You can just call me Asprine. PumkyAsp is just the halloween nickname. :lol::lol:

Loriiiii~!!! Yes! Thank you.. Thank you. I finally found that word! :adore::adore: YEs she is perplexed!

Vave, I'm not holding any grudges against "P". I liked her before. :D And I never hate her. But I can't help myself not to raise my fist in front of her. :lol::lol::lol:. It's just automatically. hmm, WHAT A :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: IDEA, Vave. If that happens, it would be great! :drool::drool::drool:

Debbieeeeeee, father still haven't reconnect internet? Asprine waiting for you here. :)

evil... Anyhoo, that's not the point I wanted to make... I loved the scene where Mac was talking to P and she put her hand on his cheek *no don't kill me, it wasn't that bit I loved* then Mac seen Stella walking around the corner and he grabbed her hand and took it off his cheek. I know it was said that he didn't want everyone to know about his relationship, however I think that he didn't want Stella to see

The thing of it was , "She" was pushy and got mad when he did not respond the way "she" wanted him too. It is kind of hard to feel sorry for her if she would have taken the time too see what kind of person Mac was... "But I wanted this to work so badly". For who? So she could be the one to claim Mac Taylors heart? She should not have been so quick to "hop between the sheets".
Besides I guess "she" got her revenge in the end.

We don't need to diss Peyton anymore
AWW! CMON! But its so much fun!!!

If only CSI NY have those "spirits and possessing" things. Then Claire would do that. :lol: I would faint too. Maybe Claire would force Stella to kiss Mac. Stella struggles. BUT When they kiss, they started to get more and more passionate in the kiss. :adore::adore:

That'd make one hell of a Halloween episode... of course, they need to have a freaky case to complement it. Hmm, they've already done the haunted house and the zombies... what else can they do? Investigate poltergeists? It'd be a nice tie in to Claire possessing Stella and making her kiss Mac... not that she'd object!

Quote: We don't need to diss Peyton anymore
AWW! CMON! But its so much fun!!!

Hey, we might need to if they decide to resurrect HER... *shudders* It's our coping mechanism, but hopefully we won't have to do that ever again. *narrows eyes and hides her copy of Hexes and Spells for Beginners* By the way, how are the firefighter voodoo dolls coming along?

Hmm..Hmm.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:, Karu. The haunted house and zombies kind of spooky. I got scared by that episode because the sudden appearance of the old lady. :lol::lol: I never knew CSI can be this spooky sometimes. More scary then seeing them disecting human bodies. :lol::lol: << This is just me. I'm scared of Horror Movies. :lol: The zombies.. That makes me have nightmares of this movie "Resident Evil". :lol: I can't help it. I love this ZOMBIES Movies so much but I'll have nightmares.

Hopefully the writers don't bring "HER" back. :)

I have to go to my examination hall. :) Take Care~!! :D *Hugs* to everyone. - Asprine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back