Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to say hello after some time. i don´t make it to come here regularly at the moment, i´m real stressed out besides i have a cold with "nice" sore throat, i tell you it really sucks:( and i´m planning my semester abroad and am running from one administration to the other, without even beeing sure that i´m able to do that, it´s nerve-racking!

so some smack is really nice;)

but it was nice to read all your positive comments about the melina interview. first i wasn´t real sure if it´s positive what melina was saying about the possible romance between mac and stella. but now i think different. your points were good,i´m more optimistic now too;)

so many new titles, can´t believe it that this thread is almost over. real sad because the title we have is soo great!But i like the title "Never say never...". anyhow it´s a quote by/from (?) stella

OMG!! You know what thought just popped into my weird mind when I read the thread title with the ring?! *calms down,too* Remember in 'The Closer' when Stella asked why he didn't want to take off his wedding ring...she was secretly proposing to him!:lol: Because no one can wear two wedding rings at a time.
Well about the new ep. I already know that I'm going to be pissed tomorrow evening after watching it..but hey...I still stick to my opinion that EP can throw even 1000 she-nits and psychos at them they will never EVER stop loving each other!!
Oh and if Adam is supposed to be Stella's new love interest I'll go like *Headdesk 100 times* I love Adam, but he just Stella's little brother and I can't imagine them being together...Mac...she needs Mac!:lol:

Steph :That'd be soo cute. ok it's really not propable that this is gonna happen but still. let's dream...They don't have to wear a weeding ring, but another ring, necklace or something to show they belong together. Even good freinds do that a lot. that'd be awesome. And then in a very, very ddark moment...one of them touches the ring or whatever and says something like 'If she/he'd be with me now. I love you,Mac/Stella.'

I'm looking so forward to the scene where Stella tells Mac about that greek guy who attacked her (well he knows that she was attacked but not by whom). Maybe he'd first be like yelling at her why she didn't tell him earlier and then he'd show his soft side and apologize for his reaction and pulls her in a hug like in 'The rid-in' and asks her if she needs him and that he'll be always there for here...*starts daydreaming...*:adore:

Steph :That'd be soo cute. ok it's really not propable that this is gonna happen but still. let's dream...They don't have to wear a weeding ring, but another ring, necklace or something to show they belong together. Even good freinds do that a lot. that'd be awesome. And then in a very, very ddark moment...one of them touches the ring or whatever and says something like 'If she/he'd be with me now. I love you,Mac/Stella.'
Hehe, I know, TPTB suck, it would never happen, but sure, I'll just keep on day dreaming about it. :adore: I need something to keep my hopes up. :lol:

I'm looking so forward to the scene where Stella tells Mac about that greek guy who attacked her (well he knows that she was attacked but not by whom). Maybe he'd first be like yelling at her why she didn't tell him earlier and then he'd show his soft side and apologize for his reaction and pulls her in a hug like in 'The rid-in' and asks her if she needs him and that he'll be always there for here...*starts daydreaming...*:adore:
Aww, that would be so cute, I'd love for us to get a scene like that... :adore: We need some more really cute Smacked scenes like that, I think that Mac will be annoyed at her for keeping it from him, but I bet he'll see why she did, and when he does, he'll see why she needs him to be there for her... :adore: Just like he needs her there for him, neither of them could live without the other, even if they don't admit it...

Okay. I just watched Eva La Rue's video on the home page and it was very sweet. I started to tear up. But watching it made me realize that in every show, that every character is close to one another. and that song really reminded me of mac and Stella's relationship. I don't know how. Maybe it was from the closeness of the couple in the beginning. I don't know what I'm getting at, I never do. But, I think what I really want from TPTB is not a romantic thing right now. I just really want them to acknowledge the wonderful bond that they have! Like in "Times Up" last season or TCOP in season 2, something. The ride in hug, that would be great. I just want the real friendship. One that seemed so right that maybe a couple wouldn't seem to far fetched to every one else there.:)

I can just imagine a little conversation between the 2, with Stella telling him she wanted to wear her ring to work... He'd give in to her before long I'm sure, he'd give her a kiss and tell her that he thought they'd hid it for too long, that it was time to let everyone know about their love

*:lol:* I can actually imagine that happening... too bad TPTB are so evil. We can always film it ourselves though... *runs off to find Linda* She can write the script and if I can find Asprine, she can do the directing. Mac, Stella and I will be in the cutting room... *pulls them apart* Save it for in front of the camera!

Hey, speaking of wedding rings, what kind of engagement ring would Mac get Stella? And what about their wedding rings? Got any ideas?

Hey SMACked family!~ Haven't talked to you guys in awhile.

It's less than 2 hours until I'm going to watch CSI NY (I love timeshifting:adore::adore:)

So new thread titles? I've been trying to come up with one. Maybe:

"Because love is spelled S-M-A-C-K-E-D" or "The love of a hero" (stolen from a song).

Yeah, there's my ideas. Not great but...oh well.

Hey, speaking of wedding rings, what kind of engagement ring would Mac get Stella? And what about their wedding rings? Got any ideas?

That's a good question karu_mila. I think Mac would probably give her the traditional diamond ring for engagement. It's just something I think he'd do. As for wedding rings...something not so traditional. Maybe they'd get like a message engraved in them or something. OH WAIT! THEIR DNA! They get an image of each other's DNA engraved on their rings. :guffaw::guffaw:Okay, that
's kind of lame but hey, they ARE CSI's.

So that's it for me. 1hr and 45 mins to go. YEEK!

Luv ya,

Axel

I think Mac would probably give her the traditional diamond ring for engagement. It's just something I think he'd do.
I think he'd do something a little different... he'd probably mix traditional with uniqueness and have something one-of-a-kind made for her. After all, we know she deserves it. But I do agree that their rings would be engraved. However it's gotta be something that's just between them. Hmm, maybe something in Greek and Italian for Stella? As for Mac, I'm not sure... what's his nationality? Mac Taylor strikes me as a Scottish name... I did a little research and it hinted that his name may be of Scottish or Irish descent. What do you guys think?

Yeah, I think Mac would give her the traditional wedding ring, knowing that Stella would just be thrilled to know that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her no matter what he got her. Of course he would buy what was best for his sweetheart, but he knows that she doesn't like him going over the top.;)

Ooo! this one!!!!!!!

diamonds-engagement-ring.jpg

Courtesy of James Allen.:)

Yeah, I think Mac would give her the traditional wedding ring, knowing that Stella would just be thrilled to know that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her no matter what he got her. Of course he would buy what was best for his sweetheart, but he knows that she doesn't like him going over the top.;)

Ooo! this one!!!!!!!

WOW! That's a nice ring.
I can see Mac buying Stella a ring like that. He could come up with some line like the ring does not compare to your beauty, but its pretty close. Or you complete me or some cheesy line from some movie that I have seen over the years.

*runs off to find Linda* She can write the script and if I can find Asprine, she can do the directing. Mac, Stella and I will be in the cutting room... *pulls them apart* Save it for in front of the camera!
Sorry, Karu. Asprine can barely move herself for days. You found her already. She just came back to work. Hmm, about Linda, have you found her? She would be in Fictions Section. I wonder if she'll come here soon. We're starting new thread and it's been DECADE since she's here. Okay, it seems decade for me. :lol: I think she's busy writing scripts for Mac/Stella. :D

Speaking about Karu pulling them apart, I'm day dreaming about their first kiss. Oh~ I think I would faint. I don't know. It seems I really have high hopes in Mac and Stella. Their rings... Their beautiful and wonderful rings... Hmm, traditional mixed with unique. That's great but make sure they are not too complicated. As in, something that can leave wonderful memories inside their mind forever. Like Karu said, SOMETHING JUST BETWEEN THEM! :)

You know... we're really starting to plan their lovely wedding and we're really doing it in a right way. There's Vave showing us pictures about Mac/Stella wedding stuff and we would figure out which to choose. :lol: It seems so real. Maybe if TPTB/Writers/EP read us here, they would even be touched by us, SMacked Family. We're strong. Like AnJ said, no matter they throw how many SHE-NIT or psycho's to Mac/Stella, they would stay together and never stop loving each other. I quoted this from a show named "Merlin", Mac/Stella are "both side of the same coin". It means they can never be separated. No matter what comes in between.

Oh, I just read something just now, it says, "Congratulations, fans, you made CBS very happy". Because last weeks episode's ratings was high. I was holding my barf bags all the way because we made them happy and they never did make us really happy. They did but it was just temporary. They gave us great scenes but later they throw something else inside. *Sighs* eh..

Vave, I'm addicted to that "I hate this part" too. I've been listening to that song since last 2 weeks and I'm not even bored of it. I haven't seen the lyrics yet but I think that this girl, pussycat dolls is referring to "She doesn't like breaking up or quarreling with the guy". I totally forget about it.

I have to go rest before I went into another ambulance again. :(

Last edited:
*runs off to find Linda* She can write the script and if I can find Asprine, she can do the directing. Mac, Stella and I will be in the cutting room... *pulls them apart* Save it for in front of the camera!
Sorry, Karu. Asprine can barely move herself for days. You found her already. She just came back to work. Hmm, about Linda, have you found her? She would be in Fictions Section. I wonder if she'll come here soon. We're starting new thread and it's been DECADE since she's here. Okay, it seems decade for me. :lol:

Speaking about Karu pulling them apart, I'm day dreaming about their first kiss. Oh~ I think I would faint. I don't know. It seems I really have high hopes in Mac and Stella. Their rings... Their beautiful and wonderful rings... Hmm, traditional mixed with unique. That's great but make sure they are not too complicated. As in, something that can leave wonderful memories inside their mind forever. Like Karu said, SOMETHING JUST BETWEEN THEM! :)

You know... we're really starting to plan their lovely wedding and we're really doing it in a right way. There's Vave showing us pictures about Mac/Stella wedding stuff and we would figure out which to choose. :lol: It seems so real. Maybe if TPTB/Writers/EP read us here, they would even be touched by us, SMacked Family. We're strong. Like AnJ said, no matter they throw how many SHE-NIT or psycho's to Mac/Stella, they would stay together and never stop loving each other. I quoted this from a show named "Merlin", Mac/Stella are "both side of the same coin". It means they can never be separated. No matter what comes in between.

Oh, I just read something just now, it says, "Congratulations, fans, you made CBS very happy". Because last weeks episode's ratings was high. I was holding my barf bags all the way because we made them happy and they never did make us really happy. They did but it was just temporary. They gave us great scenes but later they throw something else inside. *Sighs* eh..

I have to go rest before I went into another ambulance again. :(

Hi Asprine **waves** hope you feel better

I really hope we get something good tonight. CBS made me very happy on Monday night with Delko's in a towel scene, lets hope they can deliver tonight as well. No more she-nit coming between Mac & Stella. :scream:

Hi Asprine **waves** hope you feel better

I really hope we get something good tonight. CBS made me very happy on Monday night with Delko's in a towel scene, lets hope they can deliver tonight as well. No more she-nit coming between Mac & Stella. :scream:
Helloo, Texmex. *Waves*. Your waves just made me feel better. :) Knowing someone is in this thread is enough.

Yeah, something good tonight. A hug would be just great! Okay, I know that won't happen right away. I just wanted some exchanging glances between them because D/L storyline this week.. There's still She-NIT coming in .15. I'm really hoping there's no romantic scenes there. :)

DEBBIEeeeeee! ASPRINE NEEDS YOU HERE!! I mean where are you, Debbie? Still having tutorials? Hmm..

Take Care - Asprine.

Ooo! this one!!!!!!!

WOW! That's a nice ring.
I can see Mac buying Stella a ring like that. He could come up with some line like the ring does not compare to your beauty, but its pretty close. Or you complete me or some cheesy line from some movie that I have seen over the years.

You are hilarious texmex327! But you are right, obviously he makes good money hahah!

I really want a hug from them too Asprine! Let's hope something happens! I really just want them to have a deep convo again too. I don't want it based on something else. However, is this the episode dedicated to Lindsay/Danny? Unless I am missing something

I really want a hug from them too Asprine! Let's hope something happens! I really just want them to have a deep convo again too. I don't want it based on something else. However, is this the episode dedicated to Lindsay/Danny? Unless I am missing something

Yeah, something happens. A hug is not that difficult. A deep conversation, with love and care that shows within their voices. I love it when they say each other's name. Well, most probably the writers will be evil and mean. :lol: Hmm, it was most probably based on D/L. I mean more concentrated on them. Because D/L pregnancy stuff will be revealed tonight.. :lol:

Take Care. Have to go.. - Asprine

At this rate with what we have been getting, a whole conversation with some steamy eye contact will be enough. I mean, we always get that that :p but I would totally be confident and content. I mean tonight is about a pregnant girl and stuff so who knows. Stella should say something this. Erg! Okay! I wnat a hug! A KISS!!! Something!!!!!!!!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream:

Isn't that ring gorgeous? If Stella don't takwit, I will. I know. There is a tiny chance I will ever see that ring if Mac gets it.:(:drool::thumbsup::bolian:;):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back