Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*feels stupid but...* what's OTP? Watch me figure out what it means like after I post.:p It's almost Sunday! Yay! I get to see my best buddy and i get to dress up!

We might get an inch of snow tonight!:D

I miss SMacked. *goes to youtube to watch natty's viceos*

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Vave & Cate babes, "OTP" is "One True Pairing" ;) I learned that a while ago...from Lynny actually! :D

YAY, Cate babes, you updated! WOHOOO!! *Mo giggles and jumps up and down giddily before snuggling her brilliant buddy!* :D Yay!

Oh and Lynny you know who I'm calling "obsessed"! And it's fitting, trust me babes! ;)

Oh and cuz it's fitting for these two...Kiss, Kiss, Kiss! :devil:

I want my Smacked!!

4. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay, thanks. SMacked is definitely my OTP. I have to go, but I'll talk with you all later! Bye! *doesn't log out but still leaves*

5. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Am I a little late for the new thread opening? Oops! :D *throws confetti, ties and olive oil* :D

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hey, hey, hey...we're the Monkey's! Yeah me funny! :lol: Anyway, hey y'all! New eppy tomorrow night...which gives us yet another opportunity for more Smacked! Yay!! :D And it gives the PTB another chance to redeem themselves by giving us some Smacked so we don't whack them into next week for taking away our couple from eachother for so long! Seriously give us our Smacked...they's in love, now give them to us already, geez!! Heehee!

I'm demanding aren't...kinda fun ain't it! ;)

7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Mo! Of course you should be demanding! They have been depriving us of our SMackedness!!! I want it too!!!

Guess what. We're getting an akita/mix puppy on Saturday!!! I is so excited! And ya know what makes it even more exciting? Well, we have a brittany named Mac and we're going to call the akita Stella!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Mac and Stella!!!

Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!!!

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

We got Smacked! :D Heehee, I've always wanted to say that! :lol: But yeah, I mean we didn't get a great shippy scene or anything last night, but there was a lot of them doing their walk and talk and discuss thing, which is so just "them"...it was nice to see them working together again, even if there wasn't any huge shipper moment! I missed them working together so that was nice to see again! :D So yeah good eppy...they both looked especially good in this eppy too I'd say...not sure why exactly but they just both looked hot! :D

9. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Gosh I missed you guys! *hugs you al*

And congrats on the new thread *gives the bottle of Ouzo* :lol: The thread name is great! :D And I won't let me shippy down again, because they are great and we al love them!

I watched some season 4 episodes and I really loved 'Down the Rabbit Hole' :D How Stella learned Mac a little lesson about the female when they were following that suspect on Second Life :lol:

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I enjoyed that episode quite a bit, mainly because our favorite CSI NY couple was working together. They just flowed together and it just clicked.

I did like the ending scene where Mac was really upset with the young boy. I could picture Stella trying to calm him down afterwards.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Sor Hi hon! :D Yeah that part in DtRH where Stella schooled Mac on how to flirt was brilliant! I loved it! :lol:

Yeah it was a good Smacked eppy last night, they really do work seamlessly together...they make the perfect team, it's brilliant! :D

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I know! I was watching Wednesday and suddenly Mac is talking to Stella! I was so squealing inside! I mean, my mom is a SMacked shipper and all but if she saw me squealing just because they were talking to eachother, well... she already thinks I'm enough of a dork already...along with the rest of my friends. We still have some hope left over. We've got 'Playing with Matches' but for some reason, something is nagging me that SMacked won't be the center ship... but optimism has proved itself faithful (I experimented this hypothesis with GSR and after several episodic data, I have come to the conclusion that now we can promote this feeling to scientific/shipper theory)

I'm getting a new puppy tomorrow. Yay!

13. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

OMG, was I gone a long time? The internet back at my cousin's place was no good so no net much for me.

It's so nice to know that we got SMACked in the ep. Was that the last one?

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Nope Cate babes there is one more eppy (Feb.6th!) unless the writers really are coming to an agreement like it's rumored they are and then we might get a couple more...yay!

We did get a good bit of Smacked, not huge romantic moments but a ton of them working/walking/talking together which is classic Smacked and you gotta love that! :D

And Vave yeah I gotta say, while I definitely want some Smacked in this next eppy of ours...(being the "lots of ships" shipper that I am :D ) I want my other NY ships to have their moments too...but still, definitely hoping for Smacked in our next eppy! :D

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Haha, its mine too, csi_love :D

xx

*gasps* You should visit us more mommy we're not nuts.. *looks around* much. I said much!

Make ya feel better? Cate how about you make me feel better? :D -- I'm glad your writing fics for us, because I just plain suck.

OTP talk is love. hehe. ooh to screw with Cate -- we could call it Obsessed Talk Poster. hahaha.

Is it really fitting or should I get therapy?

One more babes.

smacked ftw!

KISS,KISS,KISS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.