Mac & Jane #1: Chemistry

kissmesweet

Coroner
First thread. I really liked the chemistry between them. Lame name for the thread. Does anyone else have any ideas? :D There probably aren't alot of M/J shippers around this thread, although I'm also a little Smacked. :) Well, please post away.

CSINY_108_111.jpg

Jane is played by Sonya Walger. Does anyone know if she's coming back? According to wiki, she's still a recurring character... unlike others like Maka(loved her though) who isn't anymore. She was last seen in Charge of This Post.

CSINY_109_190.jpg

Yeah, I really liked them together :D
In season 1, there were spoilers that they might become an item, which made me very happy. Eventually, the writers never persued this. I feel like the writers are trying the same thing with Peyton now, who seems to be kind of the same character.

Del you're a genious! I love Mac and Jane, the first time I saw them together I questioned their realationship together. I didn't know what it was, but I knew that there was something between them.

We need to have a bring back Jane petition. I would sign it for sure!

Jane is played by Sonya Walger. Does anyone know if she's coming back? According to wiki, she's still a recurring character... unlike others like Maka(loved her though) who isn't anymore. She was last seen in Charge of This Post.
I'm not sure if she's coming back or not but even though wiki still shows her as a recurring cast member, I've come to realize that wiki is not the most reliable source out there. IMDb may have something on her (what she's up to now) and would probably be more reliable.

Lets see, A) I kill her. B) I join ship. *moves hands up and down* kill her or ship, ship or kill her. I say it evens out. I could easily go either way.

She was in CoTP? Sorry my mind was wrapped around the Flackness.

There is a great Mac/Jane video on Youtube. If you type 'Mac Taylor Jane Parsons' into the search box, it comes up. The song is 'Love Song' by Pink. I forget the name of the person who made it, but it is wonderful.

Just bumping this thread, tho I know not a lot of people are into this ship as Jane isn't on the show anymore. :( She is in the books though, and there is an implied Mac/Jane relationship - they go out to dinner at the end of the 2nd book, and in the third she invites him for lunch in her office. There's a scene in the 2nd book too where Jane wonders what the relationship between Mac and Stella is, and one where Mac is leaning down next to Jane and wonders whether she's wearing new perfume. I love how Stuart Kaminsky writes these two, it's very subtle, so readers who don't like the ship don't have it shoved in their faces, but those of us who do get something nice. I hope he'll put more Mac/Jane in the next book, though I wouldn't mind Mac/Peyton. I'd prefer Mac/Jane though.

^^ I agree when I was reading the books I loved the way Kaminsky wrote about these too and how he indicated that there could something there where as in the film there was never really anything!

>>I miss Jane! :)

Apparantly, the next book isn't written by Kaminsky. So probably no Mac/Jane stuff. But I am interested to see how the new writer writes all the characters. :)
As for Mac/Jane, I'll have to resort to my #1 source for shippy scenes between them...my imagination! Supported by scenes from s1, and s2 when my damn boxset finally comes.

Back