Mac and Calleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaSzmanda

CSI Level Two
I light of all these crossover ship threads being put up, I'd like to add my two cents.

Mac and Calleigh. I first noticed this ship in Felony Flight (The second Miami/NY crossover episode).

I present you with the evidence:

Malleigh.jpg

They are cute together. I think they would work well as a pair.

So, anyone else aboard?

Sure! I'm up for any Mac pairing (except maybe for Jane) But I don't know much about Calleigh :( I don't watch Miami. They look cute together though :D

That is a cute picture of them, but I thought there was already a thread for them somewhere...although, it's nearly 12:30 am and I'm barely awake, so I could be wrong :)

Jiffyjazzy said:
That is a cute picture of them, but I thought there was already a thread for them somewhere...although, it's nearly 12:30 am and I'm barely awake, so I could be wrong :)

I did a search and I didn't find another one, but I could be wrong two, it's nearly four in the morning where I am, and I have no clue why I'm up. I'll check again.

if he was going to sleep with her it would be because she is tall and blonde and he might never have to see her again!!

and it would probably be for lack of sex life from stella!!

Interesting....

So what would we call this ship?

My idea is we base it on weapons... lol. Mac knows his weapons (helps him know his killers) and Calleigh's pretty skilled with the guns. So whatya think?

There was already a thread for this one, but well...

I'm not a big fan of crossover ships, but this is one that I actually like. For some reason they look good together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back