Mac/Adam:

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sphinx, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I didn't see any ship for Adam/Mac under the list of names, so here is a ship for our favorite exmarine and his fan. Now we just have to name our ship. All I could think of was Macintosh and Macademia nut. They don't sound too shippy. Does anyone else have a better idea?

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Re: Mac/Adam

After reading about this new ship in the spoiler thread I didn't think we'd get a thread!! :)

How abot MAD!! not very inventive but i'm not the best at names!!

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It would work. :) Everyone is welcomed to join our little party. Does anyone have a picture of Mac and Adam togeather that they would like to contribute?

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, I have to say that MAD for the ship name isn't exactly very friendly. I doubt that you'll attract many fans with that name. Just a thought. You might want to focus on a thread title instead of a ship name. I can add it later on for you guys.

Also, the point of starting a ship thread is to discuss your ship. It's not to worry about a ship name.

Maybe McAdam or MacRoss...

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Thank you for your advice 1CSIMfan. I can't wait to see Mac and Adam interact this season. They usually have alot of respect for each other. I can't wait for Adam to teach Mac how to use the Secondlife site. :D

6. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

:lol: Well, erm, can't say I'm a shipper of Mac/Adam but I could be converted yet ;) I suppose Rhonda's right and this thread does deserve a name. Let's toss about a few names around and see what sticks :D