Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

I'M USUALLY VERY QUICK AND FORGET WHERE WERE I; SO SOMETIMES MAC GETS HURT HAVE A NICE WEEKEND TOO:evil::beer::brickwall::angel:

2. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

woahh... That's a really nice butt...... *cough* *cough*

ermmmm.

ROFL. That's a very amused face.

*gets lost in eyes*

Ughh I love the man in a lab coat. :drool:

3. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

LIKE Y' LIKE US
    HERE LINK Y'SELF
    TO MAC

and follow subscript

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! :)

First warmly welcome ASCHATRIA :) I'm Sam222 but just call me Sam or Sammy. I've been head over heels for Gary/Mac quite a while now. To be honest I can't remember how many years anymore. But let me tell ya I adore this man more and more every year. :D

Hmm have we slipped a bit out of subject.:alienblush: Well it happens sometimes. ;)good that you've got back in tracks soon. I'd hate to get a note from the mods.

So I have been out for awhile. But now my exams are over and 'not officially' school too. :D Now it's funny cause I'm havin' so much free time. I guess I have to grab a history books in somepoint and start reading for next springs university entering exams. I looking forward it a lot. ;)

Okey we had "My name is Mac Taylor" episode last Webnesday. I LOVED it! :adore: I prepered myself with buckets cause my friends said that I might need more than one knowing what was comin up'. :lol: What pool scene...was...:drool::drool::drool: Even I got messages from my friends who said Gary looked hot there and I think that was first time when they said something like that so straight. :lol: Hilarious part was when my best friend texted to me: "Gary looked hot in a pool. Ou and he has a really cute belly!" I started to laugh when I read it. :lol::lol: I have actually brainwashed my friend to like Gary but I think that this was purely her own comment!!!:guffaw:Not to mention I agree with her. :drool:

Generally I liked the whole episode. I have to watch it again when I have time. It was one of my favourites. And the ending. Well dispite that woman looked too much like our annying headmistress :rolleyes: and I confess I shouted: "Get your hands of my man!" :guffaw:Okey maybe I slightly over-reacted. :alienblush: And Mac's last comment...that melted my heart.:adore: Of course I wish there would have been Stella or me!:angel: I just wonder if he would have looked at me like that I'd turned into puiddle of drool in a seconds! :lol:Gary can be so cute when he just wants to be. :luvlove:

Of course I have some pics...buckets ready ladies. :D

[​IMG]
    *Toss the towel away!!!* :drool::devil::evil:
    [​IMG]
    I love that dark red coloured shirt...:drool:
    [​IMG]
    Cuteeeeeeeee!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Does someone have a mop...? :drool::lol:
    [​IMG]

Owwwww...that's it...smile...*thud*---call an ambulance one fainted Taylor girl on a floor and please tell the person who caused this that he have to pay me back later...:devil::devil::devil:

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Not much Mac in last night's ep, but he was smiley with Craig and Sara (the scene where he asks about their kids was cute! especially when he hugged her.) I liked how direct he was with her about her affair. I also liked how shocked he was when they realized what Craig had done.

I also thought it was nice that Stella led on the case, and Mac pretty much took a secondary role and let her do the big things like questioning Rob and Craig and stopping the trial. I think it shows how much he trusts her. Shame we got no Pissy!Mac with Craig, though.

6. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Thanks; pics are great, Mac is fine in the pool, very fine out of it, SO FINE IN ALL OF IT; and I agree with everything y' said ex. "Get Y' hands of ..."
    I LOVE those scenes :devil:

7. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I like wet Mac, too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

eheh, who doesn't?? :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

[​IMG]

guess who/what i didn't notice in this pic??:lol::rolleyes:

[​IMG]

season one!!!*deep sighs* i kinda...sorta...miss gloomy Mac

[​IMG]

:adore: :adore: :adore: adorable *melts*

9. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

*gasp* Again, what episode is that? Thanks! :D

And gawsh, those pictures of his smile, AHHHHH *puddlelify*

10. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

i think she's referring to 6.12 'Criminal Justice' :D

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Yes, that's it- Criminal Justice. Not much Mac, as I said, but some nice Mac moments.
    Ooooh, lots of yummy Mac pics!

12. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

ooooooh, you mean like this? :drool::luvlove: :drool::luvlove: :drool::luvlove: :drool::luvlove: :drool:

[​IMG]

or this? :luvlove: :devil: :luvlove: :devil: :luvlove: :devil: :luvlove:

[​IMG]

or this? :angel: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :angel:

[​IMG]

oh, and Marta? that one of gary and carmine (mac and danny.... whichever;) ) is one of my favs ever!!!! :D i love the idea of them squaring off for whatever reason, mac removing his tie and dress shirt, danny whipping off his sunglasses, and a street-wise vs ex-marine fight ensuing with danny getting spectacularly taken down in 10-15 sec! :D *is grinning like an idiot at this imagination* :lol:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hehheh! :lol::lol::lol: That image would be hilarious *giggles* But true Danny wouldn't get a change. Remember our ex-marine showed to Danyn his skills. (Season2) so I doubt that Danny would wanna re-match! :guffaw:But when you mentioned rememoving his tie and dress shirt....ohlala :drool::drool::drool:

And those pics won't help much for getting my mind back in tracks! :lol: First Mac in black with stripes...:devil::devil::devil: and that last one.......:devil::evil::drool: *thud*
    Perfect view...I'd wanna be on Stella's place, though I doubt I would just stand there. I'd have pinned him between me and that table! Leaning to a table like that... "Det.Taylor you are in trouble!" :evil::evil::evil:

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Those pics are definitely my favourite Mac moments in that episode.

Oooh, a Danny/Mac fight would be sooooooooo hot, but yeah, it would be over quick. Poor Danny, he wouldn't stand a chance! I love the scene in Heroes where Mac is demonstrating his Marine skills and he takes Danny down straight away, and after Danny has this 'I think he broke me/WTF just happened' look.:lol: Oooh, and there's an episode in s1, I believe it's Supply and Demand when this black dude Mac and Stella were chasing jumps out of a dumpster and Mac takes him down. I love when Mac shows off his combat skills.:drool::drool:

15. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

:alienblush: *Carefully opens the door and enters* Darn.. it's slippery here... Is that the price I'm paying for being absent that long? :alienblush:

S'cuse me girls, but then again, you've kept this thread nice and warm. :devil::devil::devil:

Welcome to ASCHATRIA and Pianowizzy. You've come to the right place to drool over Mac. :drool::drool::drool: I'm not getting into the rules anymore, I think we all know what they are. So, I'm just gonna say this... the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do... And I'm for one fogot the buckets today... :devil::devil::devil:

But spring is in the air... or it's suppose to be :p So I'm going for the V-neck on this Easter Weekend. Casual Mac is what I want now and I'm going to treat us with that. :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.