Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

*is still melted in a puddle of goo*

this epi was O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never EVER seen Mac so utterly cute and divinely sweet, he was so charming and chivalrous with the girl :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: -even though i don't like her-

and the tie bit? or when he asks to Reed if he look ok? MAJOR AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS there!!!!

it's an A+ for me :D

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I really really like the latest eppie. :)

It shows our Marine moving forward from Peyton and I'm saying it's about damn time. :adore::adore::adore: The letters were very very lovely...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And it was nice to see Mac with a big bright smuggy smile on his face. Yep, this was one eppie worth watching.. :devil::devil::devil: He's just the cutest :angel::angel::angel:

For the rest of the caps just go to Jools' PB

As much as I want to share Mac with all the Taylor Girls, I don't wanna get in to problems with the mods. :lol::lol:

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks MarineGirl for the letter. I found the sweet. :guffaw:

4. MarineGirl#1

Glad you liked it Nel. :angel::angel: Some say it's cheezy, I think it's sweet. Hopefully this will not be the end of that storyline. I think it's about time that Mac had a romance again. Even if it's not Stella. :(

Where the heck are our Taylor Girls? We seem to drop to the end of the page each time. :confused::confused::confused:

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Stella and Mac are only good friends. And this is also better in such a way. A relationship would also not be well for the series. I find one should hold the romances small. The time for clearing up of crime is otherwise too short. And for other actors the playing time is too short then, too. CSI NY is a Crime Series. I find the friendship between Mac and Reed very interesting.

6. MarineGirl#1

You do have a point Nel, but I still don't agree with you for the fullest 100%. They might be friends for now, but it would be interesting to see how their relationship develop (in the background). Crime is nr. 1 in this show. But then again, hey, the writers did it with Lindsay and Danny :p

As for the friendship between Reed and Mac, I have to say that Mac - IOM - sees him as his son for wich I adore him. It shows a lovely sight of Mac. :devil:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i completely agree :) and i also liked the scenes with reed :)

8. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

here!!!:D sorry, school is sucking the life out of just about everything right now....:wtf: but this mac in this last ep?:eek::adore::luvlove::drool::adore::luvlove: :drool: to infinitum!!!!!! i could have been on the brink of death and come back for him!! and no, i do not want, absolutely do NOT want this relationship to fall apart! it's as if with what we've seen of him with James and now Reed ('cause he is definitely interacting with him very differently than before *heart melt*), and beyond especially with Aubrey, we're finally seeing 'real' Mac, not a broken man who's trying to piece his life and soul back together. besides, think about it, he had to be smitten with claire at some point, ask her out for the first time and date and have fun and fall in love and propose (oh dear lord i don't think i'd know what to do with myself if we ever a mac proposal scene at some point!:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:). and besides,from a technical story development viewpoint, isn't this kind of the grand purpose of his character anyway? to start with a completely broken person with resulting self-destructive tendencies and make them whole again? of course this then brings in the somewhat disturbing thought of, if this really is the case and he's 'fixed' (if you want to put it that way), what then? what's left for his character? as i see it, they're either going to screw him over *again* in order to keep his eternal emotional turmoil, conflict and 'storyline' going (although i dare anyone to keep going like he has for much longer....seriously, it's been 9yr! no wonder he throws himself obviously in the name of duty into the situations that he does! .....but that's one of my other theories i won't go into just now :p), or finally truly heal him and *small voice* dare i say it..............exit?

*quickly* ok not thinking about that last bit anymore for the moment, Jools :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: pics!!!!:D:D:D thank you thank you thank you!!!:D

although you did miss this one.....!;)
    [​IMG]

9. MarineGirl#1

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

ANY GODDAMN TOAST!!!!

sorry... *contains self*

seriously...

very well said! i absolutely agree 100%! i also think the miserable mac (much as i adore him & relate to that side) is the bit that's "out of character", no one is depressive by default or choice, and having a character start that way so they can be brought back to the land of the living is a very sensible arc, and one that i had always assumed would be assigned to him - you can't just keep wallowing in misery. i agree that it could signal an exit but then you know what i think of that anyway, so i'm fine with it.

i wouldn't mind seeing some more angst (and i guess this imminent confession from the mystery woman will provide it), but i really hope they don't ruin all the hard work in making him smile and take him right back to square one.

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

*Runs*

*Slides in*

*Whooooooooooooooo!!!!* :eek::eek::eek::drool::drool::drool:

Hello ladies. :D:D:D I thought I noticed Jools mention me...:lol:

So fill me in. Mac and a possible relationship...AWESOME! :bolian: Even though I'd love it to be Stella but I'll be happy if Mac is. :)

First thanks so so much for the pics. My internet suck and I can't get youtube working so I'd see some scenes...:scream: * crosses her fingers*

Jade, I LOVE that sweet pic you've posted. I just can't be able to resist this man when he's showing more emotions than normally.:adore::adore::adore:

Sorry but I can't really write about the eppie cause I haven't seen it. :( But those pics will tell me more IF I can open them! :scream::rolleyes::scream:

*Prepares to smack the computer*

See ya later guys I'll go search our detective(s pics) :lol::lol::lol:

12. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Aww, smiley Mac makes me melt :hugegrin:...

I can't wait to get round to watching this episode-he seems to have changed so much over the past six seasons, and in particular, this season, too-he seemed so down and depressed in the first few episodes, and this looks like he's finally getting past that :)

13. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

scuse meh pardon meh just shuffling in wif a special delivery and all :p

[​IMG]
    *crap* *crap* *crap* Lost the card again.

[​IMG]
    ...where'd it go...

[​IMG]
    ...nope...what to do, what to do?

[​IMG]
    ...how 'bout party tricks...? levitating random citrus? no?

[​IMG]
    ...gotta admit firecrackers didn't work so well last year...

[​IMG]
    ...so what to do fer her birthday this year??

[​IMG]

(...um, evidently Mac has thought of something he thinks you'll like...)

:p

(happy b-day Jools ;))

-

[tried to make pics small, hope it was okay to put this many in one post, apologies if I shoulda split this in two]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  14. MarineGirl#1

Aaaawwww El, that's so sweet. Thanks hon! :adore: Loads of Mac always makes me happy. :devil::devil: I think my day has just started fine. :lol:

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

awww elwood that's lovely :) and lots of fab pics too :D happy b'day jools :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.